Epilogue

"WHY THE HECK DO I LOOK YOUNG?!"

"I'M ALIVE-?!"

Was everyone's question excluding Emma and Izana who was confused as to why they are alive.

Days later, everyone was finally reunited but it was not the same anymore. Shinichiro and the others that is supposed to meet (Y/n) in that timeline hasn't meet her.

Though, they changed the fate that is to come, the death. The curse. And most of all Kisaki hasn't gone into a villainous stage.

Toman was having a meeting in the Shrine as usual but this time the past gang had been in Toman's command now, Black Dragon, Tenjiku, Valhalla.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! TODAY'S MEETING WILL BE ABOUT FINDING SOMEONE THAT WE OWED! I WANT YOU TO FIND EDOGAWA (Y/N)!" Mikey announced as murmuring was then heard around except for the ones who saw and know (Y/n).

They had figured out that (Y/n) was the one who bring them back in time but due to it, Takemichi's time travel also stopped happening.

They want to thank and apologize to her, but they couldn't find her that's why they needed everyone's helping hands.

"You won't find her."

All head turned to Dazai's figure at the shrine as he prayed for (Y/n)'s soul. "Dazai...san... What do you mean...?" Shinichiro swallowed as Dazai stood up.

"She give you happy endings, and she brought her Brother back and was put in her sted. Live a happy life, (Y/n) is no longer existing in this current timeline." Dazai smiled, he walked out of the shrine and passed everyone who was stunned.

Despite being hurt, he couldn't bare hurting them when (Y/n) sacrificed her life. He knows the people who had feelings for the girl but too bad they couldn't remember her anymore... Except him and the gang.

"Have a happy ending~"