Chapter 18

Per instruction of (Y/n), Shinichiro used the gift to the fight, though he instantly helped his brother who was facing Hanma.

"Niisan?!" Mikey's eyes widened when his brother smacked his opponent. "Yo. Manjiro, what did your gang got into this time?" Shinichiro chuckled as he pat Mikey's head. "What are you doing here?" Mikey asked him.

"We stumbled in the fight when we were looking for a shelter." The two fought the enemies back to back, despite not good with physical combat, Shinichiro was good using a weapon. "We? You mean you left your date?!?!" Mikey yelled as he kicked some Moebius.

"DRAKENNN!!!!!"

They heard Takemitchi's shout to which the two looked at the direction, though... A body zoomed pass them, startling everyone. "You know... Having a deadly weapon is unfair to those who fought without one. You've really gone too far, first attempting to rape someone-" a sound of a phone being flipped close could be heard.

"Even so... I've already called the police." She smiled, Shinichiro retreated his rod and checked Draken. "He didn't get stabbed right?" Shinichiro asked to which (Y/n) shook her head.

"Get that doll!" Hanma command to which Shinichiro's eyes darkened, him and Mikey shielded (Y/n). "I'd like to see you try." Shinichiro growled as Mikey side glanced his brother, this is the first time he had seen him like that.

(Y/n)'s POV

Instead of paying attention, I looked back at the egghead guy and the crybaby one. "Oi crybaby, take the egghead guy away from the fight." I saw from the corner of my eyes that the egghead guy tried to stand without wobbling.

"I... Can still fight."

"Yeah no." I hugged the plush while dead panning. "Take him away from here, the police are coming their way."

"Y-yes!"

'A time-leaper huh?'

By the time the police arrived, some of the Moebius got arrested while some managed to escape, though the Toman had managed to run away and thankfully none of them got arrested.

The only one who was left in the scene is me and Shinichiro. "His with me." I stated and the police bowed the left the scene.

"You weren't joking when you said your the greatest detective..." Shinichiro sighed while I grinned. "Nope!"

A/n: This is only a half assed written cuz I'm too lazy🗿