Chapter 16

(Y/n)'s POV

I sighed looking at the mirror, I was wearing a hakama instead of kimono. Something tells me that I will get involved into something big today.

A second later of looking at the mirror, a boy who had the same features as me replaced my replica. "You've been pulling strings as if you are the puppeteer and them as your puppets." He spoke.

"I know..."

"You never really consider understanding their feelings have you? You've been pretending, I hope your going to show them the true you and not the replica of me." The figure disappeared as (Y/n) blinked. Her hallucination was getting at her again.

She knows that they threat them like puppets for her entertainment, she act like she doesn't know but she is capable of doing what others can.

She can fight, she can kill, she was a monster compared to the Demon Prodigy Dazai Osamu, yet she knows where or when she will strike.

She deemed those who she seen worthy and she sees not. She had shown no mercy to the people who she confronted, yet (Y/n) hasn't shown this side to the agency yet.

The people who knows of such is Mori and Fukuzawa. The only people who knows what she is capable of, Dazai saw glimpse but that is only what he knows.

Though the person who knows much of (Y/n) was him yet she refused anyone to know about him. He was her emotion, he was the person she deemed worthy, and most of all he was her life and will.

Though to all the hardships they've been through, he was whisked away from existence. As if he was not part of the world, all their efforts had came to waste to when he was no longer by her side.

"To think that everyone had forgotten about you, yet you are still in my head telling me that you are still existing was the worst pain I've ever felt. I wish I was the one who just disappeared and not you." I closed my eyes and walked out of my apartment.

"What worth do I have to this cruel reality without you here..." I whispered and put up my smile when I saw Shinichiro waiting down the stairs of my apartment without his bike.

"Ready for the date?" I grin with my arms on my hips. "Of course." He smirked with a blush visible on his cheeks.

A/n: I don't know if you all have noticed but this chapter had lots of clues of what is going on in the plot. I'm sure you can easily caught up with the meaning of it! ;)