Chapter 27

(Y/n)'s POV

I was doing some paperwork for once and everyone in the agency look at me in worry. The Toman members except the so called Kisaki is at the infirmary. While Chuuya were back in the Port Mafia, he can't stay in the agency because of the quarrel of both parties.

I am in a debating mind. 'Why the hell did I used it?' I thought to myself I didn't notice that I finished all of the papers just like that and now tapping the table. 'The desire pull? Probably?' I gritted my teeth.

"WHY THE HELL DID I COME TO THAT DECISION?!?!" I unconsciously snapped the table in half by slamming my palms.

"(Y/n)!!!!"

"(Y/n)-San!!!"

"(Y/n)-cha!!!"

Third POV

Everyone were in shock seeing her outburst but Kunikida immediately stood up seeing her bloody palm.

"Oh... Sorry..." She realized what happened and what she did. "Atsushi! Get the first aid kit!!" Kunikida command as he hold and examine her palms.

"Hai!"

"Is there something troubling you (Y/n)-san? You seemed distant this days..." Kyouka stated as Dazai frowned, the first time they saw (Y/n) in the state she were in right now.

"You have to take care of yourself better (Y/n)! What's your problem is our problem just say it and will help! I'll tell the President you will be having a day off to calm your mind!" Kunikida exclaimed after he had done treating the wounds,

"If you want~ We can end it together (Y/n)-chan~" Dazai offered. "LIKE HELL YOU WOULD!!" Kunikida kicked his butt as Dazai fell flat at the wall.

"I guess I'll take that day off..." (Y/n) admitted. "Is it perhaps your mission (Y/n)-san?" Kyouka said while handing (Y/n) some chips.

"Kinda..." Walking out of the office, she didn't notice the glaring contest of Kunikida and Dazai.

She walked to the infirmary and plastered a fake smile, she's not up for some questions so it'll do fine. She lied to them anyways, it was not supposed to be her in Ranpo's place, it was supposed to be him only as she were the little sister.

(Y/n) slammed the door open making all of the people inside flinch. "HOW'S EVERYONE DOING?!" She grinned, Yosano sighed and smile.

"They are now good to go (Y/n), but I recommend then to stay here for a day so I can check on their condition especially that kids." Mentioning at Baji and Mikey.

"Ahh~ then let me give you all an entertainment, I have a day off soo I'm free!" (Y/n) gave them a closed eyes smile, even though they are mostly half lidded and mostly mistaken as closed.

"A-ano (Y/n)-san..." Takemichi nervously called the girl. The said girl hummed. "What is it?~"

"About what happened in the fight..." The room became quiet, Yosano excused herself after gesturing (Y/n) a chair.

"Hmmm should I tell? NAHH!" (Y/n) exclaimed making all of them wary of her. "TELL US WHAT IT IS! PLEASE! WE CAN'T HAVE BAJI IN DANGER!" Mikey begged he really wants to know it.

"What happened anyway? And why does it involve me?" Baji voiced out, he was clueless of what happened actually.

(Y/n) stood up and opened her eyes, the once mesmerizing eyes that Takemichi once saw was nowhere to be seen and was left with hollow emotionless eyes. "You'll find it out eventually, this is just not the right time."

'Desperate, hope, curiosity, and desire, they all have it, yet one had that darkness but he was still curable unlike mine... I can control mine while he can't... I guess... I'll help them out just one last time...'

"I'll help you up Takemichi, one last time, but by the time I helped you. I'm warning you, Do Not Find Me." She closed her eyes and walked out.

The others who held a breath finally breathed they didn't know that they forgot to breath anyway.

A/n: Yooo! Sorry for the late chapter, I was sick at the past days sooo I cannot update hehe- The book was almost come to an end btw fufu~

The Detective In Tokyo [BSD reader X Tokyo Revenger]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara