Chapter 11

"Get them!"

(Y/n) and Dazai fought the moebius back to back. "Are they the one (Y/n)-chan?" Dazai asked her making the said girl nod. "Yeah. Though in my deduction, the Osanai guy will get stabbed by the hand of the member of Toman gang." She stated while ducking from the punch of one of the moebius member as Dazai kicked the guy.

They calmly fought the moebius despite it being the first ever collaboration fight they had, they looked like they had been a team for years.

"Never knew you could fight well (Y/n)-chan!" Exclaimed the brunette while (Y/n) hummed in response and kicked one of the guy on his front neck, destroying his vocal cord.

Osanai watched his minions get knockdown one by one with just the two looking fragile people. The last person got thrown away with a broken nose and teeth by Dazai. "Well... This is one of a workout. Been awhile since I have a serious fight like this." He stated as (Y/n) pulled out a lollipop from her pocket.

"I mean... You entered the ADA after you quit the mafia, then you started to slack off when Kunikida was your assigned partner in a mission." (Y/n) responded and sucked the lollipop after she got it out from its wrapper.

"Man!~ you know me too well (Y/n)-chan~" Dazai whined. 'Yet I know little to nothing about you.' He said in his mind.

"You..." Osanai shaked in anger, while Dazai and (Y/n) watched him in disinterest. "You'll pay!!" He run towards (Y/n) with a knife Dazai was stunned and was about to cover (Y/n) but Osanai was then covered by orange light as he struggled to move.

He was then kicked harshly at his head by a familiar mafia executive making him fall unconscious in an instant. "Tch! Why use a weapon when your opponent doesn't have one, talk about cheating."

"About time you arrived." (Y/n) voiced out...

A/n: Yooo chuuya arrived! I wonder why~