Chapter 6

After Lizzie left and Scarlett said goodnight. I went to my room and put on greys anatomy. I hadn't realised the time and it was suddenly 3:30. Shit! I can't go to sleep now. I continued watching the show until it was 5:00 and got changed and headed to the dance studio. I wanted to practise my dance that I had been learning. After an hour or so I made my way back upstairs to the kitchen. I hadn't perfected the dance yet, I was struggling on the last bit. Scarlett was in the kitchen dressed in a white jumper and pants on her laptop. I ignored her and grabbed a water and apple.

 "How long have you been awake?" Scarlett asked shutting her laptop.

 "Not long" I lied. I didn't want her to snitch on me to dad and tell him I forgot to take my sleeping pill and actually sleep.

 "Yeah. Rose will be getting up soon, so you have at least Half an hour of peace." Scarlett laughed before standing up to refill her coffee.

 "Ok I'm gonna go get ready" I said leaving.

 "We leave in 45minutes." Scarlett shouted after me.

It took me 20minutes picking out an outfit and in the end came up with this:

(THIS MINUS THE SKATEBOARD)

it then took me 20 minutes to do my make up and hair

I don't even know why I'm making such a bit effort. I was so glad that I picked that outfit because whilst I was getting dressed I found my packet of cigarettes in the pants pocket, so at least I have them whilst I'm here.

 "Madeline come on"Scarlett shouted.

" don't call me that" I shouted back. I grabbed my bag and walked as slow as I could down the stairs. Rose and Scarlett we're stood there waiting. Rose started laughing because she knew and could see that I was doing it to annoy Scarlett.

 "Could you go any slower?" Scarlett said as I got to where they were.

 "Yeah! Would you like me to show you?" I asked innocently .

 "No. Dont. I want to get to school!" Rose said pushing me to walk.

 " what kid wants to go to school" I mumbled.