Chapter 15

Maddie's POV :

Lizzie has just picked me up. I woke up this morning with a massive headache and had to take some medicine for it. Jess and Evan didn't drink that much so they weren't as bad as me and liked to see me in misery.

 We pulled up to a big house and Lizzie parks the car and gets out with me following behind.

 "Want something to drink hun" Lizzie asked as I sat on the chair at the breakfast bar. 

 " yes please and do you happen to have any ibuprofen? " I asked. Lizzie smirked at me and gave me some water and two pills. I thanked her and then gave her a confused look.

 "What are you smirking at Olsen?" I asked.

 " Nothing, " she said still smirking.

 "Your a terrible liar Olsen" I said laughing.

 "How was the party?" She asked sitting in front of me on the counter.

 "Okay? Why you asking Olsen?" 

 "Just wondering. Did you have a lot to drink?" 

 "not one sip" I lied smiling at her.

 "Mhm yeah like I believe that" she said laughing. I smiled at her at least she isn't shouting at me.

 "How's dance?" She asks.

 " Good. Although this dance is taking longer than it needs to" 

 "You still compete?" 

 "Yeah, just my next competition isn't for a while" 

We talked for a bit, just about dance and lizzie's work. She took me upstairs to show me my room and to say I fell in love with it was an understatement. It had light grey walls and a massive bed with a desk next to the window. It also had an old record player with Taylor swift, Olivia rodrigo, Adele and a few other artists there.

 "That's robbies old record player. He says he doesn't use it anymore and that you would probably use it more than him" I smile at that and go and hug lizzie. I'm not usually a hugger, but lizzie's did all this for me and I feel like she is the only person who actually gets what I'm feeling.

 "Come on honey, your helping me cook" I look at her with panic.

 "What?" She asks.

 " the last time I tried to cook, I nearly set abuela's kitchen on fire. " I say. Lizzie stares at me, trying to figure out if I'm joking or not. I'm not kidding.

 "Okay, then maybe you can just watch and play the music" I nod smiling, I can do that.

I played my Christmas playlist.

 "Maddie you do realise it's only September" I nod.

 "Lizzie, its never to early" Lizzie laughs.

We hear the front door open and someone shouts to us and Lizzie tells them we're in the kitchen. A tall man walks in and smiled at us.

 "Hello, I assume your Maddie" he says smiling at me. I nod with a smile.

 "I'm Robbie" I nod and look at Lizzie who smiles at me. Robbie sits next to me and looks at Lizzie like a little kid who is waiting to be fed.

 "What's for dinner?" He asks.

 " lasagne" Robbie smiles at that.

 "So Christmas music already. How did you convince Lizzie that. She usually tells us it's bad luck" Robbie says laughing.

 "Maddie's my favourite that's why" Lizzie says smiling at me. Robbie pretends to be hurt and puts his hand on his heart.

 "Sorry robbie, looks like you've been replaced" I said laughing at him. He nudges my shoulder and laughs saying that he was offended.

We all sit down at the dinning table to eat lizzie's lasagne. It tastes amazing.

 "I think I might stay here more often, Olsen" I say smiling at her.

 "Don't tell her that, she'll be taking you everday, you won't be able to escape" robbie says laughing.

 "Not my fault that I want to spend time with my favourite goddaughter" she says.

 " pretty sure I'm your only goddaughter " I say laughing at her.

 "Oh shush. You two are a tag team" me and Robbie high five and nod at lizzie. She laughs and tells us that she'll get Scarlett on us. Robbie looks terrified at that. I laugh my head at that

 "Shh Maddie your mother's scary" Robbie says smiling. I shake my head, still laughing.

 "Wait til you find out maddie" Robbie says still looking terrified.

We all go into the living room and Robbie puts on rapunzul. Lizzie drags me to sit next to her and wraps her arms around me. I don't bother moving. She's comfy and makes me feel safe so might as well take it whilst it lasts. I mean I'm moving away soon.

I fall asleep half way through the movie and I feel myself being picked up. I know it's Robbie because I can hear Lizzie telling him to be careful. I pretend to be asleep as they place me on my bed and each give me a kiss on my head and say goodnight.

I jolted awake. Another nightmare. I fucking hate moving. Whenever I'm in a new house I get nightmares and recently they've been more often. My sleeping pills are suppose to help me sleep and sleep through the nightmares but let's just say they don't really work.

James 🏈: you awake maddie?

Maddie 😊: Yeah what's up?

James 🏈: nothing I'm just bored.

Maddie 😊: at 3:30 in the morning?

James 🏈: Yep! Can't sleep! Why are you up?

Maddie 😊: same with you

James 🏈: can I ask you something?

Maddie 😊: okay?

James 🏈: would you like to go out with me on monday? Just to like McDonald's or something?

Maddie 😊: you asking me out on a date?

James 🏈: maybe? Would you say yes if it was?

Maddie 😊: why not? Got nothing better to do

James 🏈: okay cool. Yeah okay

Maddie 😊: I'm gonna try and get some more sleep. I'll see you on Monday.

James 🏈: okay bye see you on monday.

I don't know why I said yes. I did want to pretend the party never happened and that me and James never kissed. But he seems like a really nice guy plus what's the harm in going on a date it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Like we're not dating or anything. Wait! No it's a date. Oh crap!

________________________________________________________________________________

HI BABES! I LOVE ROBBIE AND LIZZIE. I MEAN THEY'RE JUST COUPLE GOALS. ALSO YOU WILL BE GETTING MORE SCARLETT AND MADDIE CONTENT, I PROMISE, I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT SEEM MORE REALISTICALLY.

STAY SAFE BABES LOVE YA 😘