Chapter 7

Maddie's POV:

We go to set and Scarlett gave me a visitors pass and told me I could take a nap in her trailer which I was very grateful for. I practically ran to her trailer and jumped into her bed.

 "I'll be back in an hour or two, call me if you need me or just go to the big building we drove past and ask for me yeah?" Scarlett said watching get comfy in her bed.

 " yeah, yeah big building gotcha " I said sleepily.

She left and I fell in asleep in less than a minute.

I was woken up by noises beside me of people talking.

 "Aww look at how cute she looks"

 "she looks so much like  scarjo"

 "Shush! I'm trying to sleep" I whispered.

 "Ahhh my godchild awakes" I heard a man sat, before I was lifted from the warm bed and thrown over someone's shoulder.

 "WHAT THE HELL! PUT ME DOWN"I shouted.

" you awake now? " the man asked.

 "YEAH.YEAH I'M AWAKE. PUT ME DOWN PLEASE!" I said quickly .

 "Good" he said before putting me down.

 "I'm Chris by the way your godfather" Chris said pulling me into a hug.

 " did you have to try and murder me to Tell me that? " I joked.

 "I like her already" another voice said.

I hadn't realised that Chris has took me out of the bedroom and into the living room where like 5 other people were.

 "Maddie" Lizzie squealed hugging me.

 "You saw me yesterday woman" I laughed.

 "Shush! Too long!" she said smilling at me.

 "Everyone this is my godchild maddie. Maddie meet robert, Chris H, florence,tom,and obviously you've met Christopher" everyone said hi I doing the same.

The door opened and Scarlett entered.

 "Please tell me you all didn't wake maddie"Scarlett said smilling at me.

" don't worry scarjo" robert said putting his arm around her shoulder.

 "Don't call me that robert" she said smilling.

 "Yeah Christopher woke me up by trying to murder me" I joked.

Scarlett looked at Chris and raised her eyebrows. Chris ran and hid behind florence.

 "Wuss" Scarlett said sitting down on the seat next to me. Lizzie on my other side.

I moved closer to lizzie. I was too close to Scarlett, way too close.

 "Maddie I was thinking this weekend, how like you like to stay with me. I could show you your room and you could meet robbie" Lizzie asked smilling at me.

Shit! " I'm staying at Jess's house on Friday night but Saturday sure. I would love to! "  I said smilling sweetly at her.

 "Good enough" she said putting an arm around my shoulder.

 "Oh Scarlett I'm kidnapping your child on Saturday and Sunday" Lizzie said smirking at Scarlett.

 "As long as you return her, then yeah sure" Scarlett joked. The cast just chatted among themselves whilst Lizzie asked me about school and my day. An hour or so later everyone was called back to set. 

 "I'll be back in 2 hours  Maddie, you know what to do it you need me. Unless you want come with us?" She asked hopeful.

 " I'm okay staying here" I said quietly. I didn't want to have anymore interactions with anyone else. I think today has just tired me out.