Chapter 14

Maddie's POV:

It's last period on friday. Tonight was the party!

Me and James had been texting a lot these past few days and he's actually a really sweet guy. I don't know how he's friends with such a dick though. Like seriously he could do so much better than 'Max'.

 "Sooo.... Are we going to yours, getting your stuff and then getting ready at mines?" Jess asked clarifying the plans when we were on the bus. I nodded. It was too risky coming back to Scarlett's straight after a party. 

 " I'm the kitchen " Scarlett shouted when I opened the front door. Me and Jess made our way into the kitchen to be met with Scarlett, Lizzie and Colin.

 "Hi this is my friend Jess," I said. They all said hello's.

 " so what's the plan maddie? " Lizzie asked me.

 "We're getting my stuff and then going. I was thinking tomorrow you could pick me up?" I asked smirking at her. She smiled and nodded.

 Me and Jess went to my room and I started throwing clothes into a bag. Lizzie walked in, smirking at us.

 "Can we be safe at the party?" She said smiling at me. What? How? She must have seen my confused look because she started laughing her head off.

 "I have been a teenager before Maddie you know that right" she said jokingly

I nodded and smiled at her. She came over to me and pulled me into a hug.

 "I won't tell your mom, unless you are drunk or something then I have to" she says whispering in my ear. I nodded.

We left and went to Jess's house and I was met with a huge hug from her mum.

"Maddie. Oh my you've grown." Marie says smiling at me.

" and got a nose piecing " she says laughing and shaking her head. I laugh.

Marie is amazing and would always let me stay here whenever I needed space from my dad or my nannie because as much as I love Jo, I don't want to be there all the time.

We chat with Marie for a bit before going to jess 's room to get ready.

"Hola" Evans says walking into the room.

"Hello Evan" I say laughing at his attempt for a Spanish accent.

"I m gonna leave in 5. Are you guys nearly ready?" He asks.

" Yep! I'm ready " me and Jess both say.

We say goodbye to Marie and leave.

Once in the house where the party was, you could see how packed it was. There were so many people. We all went to go do shots in the kitchen. On my 4th shot, James and max came and joined us. We did 6 shots and then all separated. Jess went and played spin the bottle and Evan went to go talk to some of his football mates. so I was left with max and james.

 "Here" max said passing me a bottle of vodka. I smiled at him and took a big chug of it.

 "You are going to get so drunk" James said laughing. He was sticking to beer.

After a few hours of us all just playing games and smoking cigarreges , me and James went outside to the garden and start running around playing tag. I fall on the ground and we both start laughing out heads off. 

I put my head in James shoulder and sighed.

 "Look at the stars" I say pointing to the clear sky.

 "I don't see any stars" James said laughing. I grabed his face and moved it in the direction I was looking at. He moved his head away and just looked at me. I smiled and looked back at him. We were so close to each other.

I feel soft lips lock onto mine. He was kissing me. He pulled back and looked at me.

 "Shit! I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that!" He rambled. I shut him up by kissing him.

 "You talk a lot" I said laughing. He smiled at me. I grabbed his face and kissed him this time more aggressively moving my body almost on top of his. I pull away and just smile at him.

 "We are so drunk" he says laughing. I nod and start laughing too and suddenly we're laughing our heads off. We made our way back inside and meet up with Jess and evan.

 "Maddie, I think we're going to go. You coming?" Jess said. I nod and we all make our way outside, I tell Jess and Evan to go ahead whilst I say goodbye to James.

 "Bye Maddie, I'll call you tomorrow. If I'm still alive" he says holding my hands. I nod and take my hands away and start walking away. I feel a hand pull me back and pull me into a passionate kiss. 

 "Sorry just had too" James said letting go.

 "Don't be sorry" I say laughing.

 "Get home safe" I say to him before catching up with Jess and Evan.

________________________________________________________________________________

NAUGHTY MADDIE! ALSO DID I MENTION THAT I LOVE LIZZIE?

STAY SAFE BABES LOVE YA 😘