Chapter 26

Maddie's POV:

I woke up early this morning so I decided to go for a run. I used to go for runs everyday but due to me going to boarding school I couldn't. Plus dad will be happy that we can go on our runs together now, at least when he's actually living in the same house with me.

I sat at the breakfast bar after having a shower. I hadn't ran for long. I was pretty tired, last night tired me out. I just sat and checked my snapchat. Leo's had posted me on his story.

PLEASE COME BACK TO EMGLAND MADDIE!! SKLS BORING WITHOUT YOU! @Maddiesmith

 "Is that you?" Lizzie asked coming up behind me. I nodded. 

 "Why are you hiding under the table?" She laughed.

 "Because I hate school" I say smirking at her. She kisses my head and makes herself a cup of coffee.

 "You alright? Yesterday when you was getting in the car you seemed upset?" I did?

 "Yeah Liz I'm fine. don't worry." She raised her eyebrows at me.

 "It doesn't matter. Its stupid" I say sighing. Lizzie walks over and sits next to me pulling me into a hug.

 "It's not stupid honey if it affects you" 

 " I changed my last name. And I realised that Scarlett and you don't know. " I mumbled

"Oh honey." She says. "Yes she might get a little offended but I think she'll understand. " I nod my head and smile up at her.

Scarlett walks in the kitchen and Colin following her laughing. She hits him on the head and sits next to lizzie throwing her head on her shoulder.

 "Head hurts Liz" she said sounding like a kid. Liz laughs and pats her head.

 "Aww does it. That might be because you had a shot competition with chris" Scarlett groans.

 "Why did I even say yes to going to Roberts? I only ever get really drunk there" I laugh at that because she probably isn't the only one suffering from a hangover. The rest of the cast are probably too.