Chapter 9

Madeline's POV:

Today has been a shit day and i still have one more class left.

 "Oi maddie!" Max said walking up to me with James .

 "Yes max?" I said smiling at James.

 "Wanna come skip with us?" He asked smirking at me.

 I looked at Evan who smiled and nodded.

 "Okay but Evans coming too" I said following them.

We went behind the old gym.

 "Nobody ever goes here so we should be fine" max said before getting out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter.

 "Want one Maddie or are you too scared that the paparazzi are going to see you" max said smilling at me.

 "Your not funny" I said taking a cigarette and lighting it.

 "Paparazzi?" James asked.

 "Yeah well you see maddie's parents are famous" max said.

 "Really? Who are they?" James asked.

 " Scarlett Johansson and Mathew Smith " max said smirking at me.

 "No fucking way" James said

 "Yeah" I mumbled, taking a long drag from my cigarette

 "So how was England maddie?" Evan asked.

 " I didn't go. I moved to a boarding school instead. " 

 "Sounds shit!" Max said.

 " it was."

I got a missed call from Scarlett but I couldn't be bothered dealing with her. It was bad enough I was having to meet her family again tonight.

The bell rang to tell us that school was over so I went and met with Jess. I had got the bus this morning with her and was getting it with her back. She gave me her perfume as soon as we got on the bus to hide the smell of cigarettes and a piece of gum.

 "In the kitchen. Now!" Scarlett shouted as soon as I got into the house. Shit!

 "Sit!" She said glaring at me.

 "Would you like to tell me why I got a phone call today from your school to say that you were missing for your last class?" She said.

 "Oh about that. I didn't feel well so I sat in the toilets"

 "Why didn't you call me?" I just strugged. She sighed.

 "get ready we're leaving in 20 ." She said before leaving.

 Urghhhhhhhhhh. This stupid dinner!

I went up to my room and got changed.

This was good enough. I walked out of my room and met rose on the way downstairs.

 "You look pretty maddie" rose said smilling at me.

 "Thank you rosie, you look pretty too" I said smilling at her. She was wearing something actually a bit similar to me

Okay it isn't that similar but green pants and green hat? Whatever

Scarlett and Colin we're stood at the bottom of the stairs and for some reason was smiling.

 "Mommy looks weird" rose whispered to me. I laughed at her and stood next to Colin who smiled at me. Okay why is everyone smiling at me so weirdly?

We got in the car and I sat in the back with rose. Scarlett, Colin and rose were all singing to Disney music, so I just put my headphones in and looked out of the window. I could see Scarlett glancing back at me once in a while but I just ignored it. I just needed to get through today!

________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY GUYS IT'S SO SHORT I'LL POST A LONGER ONE TOMORROW! ALSO THE PICTURE AT THE TOP IS HOW I WANT MADDIE'S AND ROSE'S RELATIONSHIP TO BE LIKE.

STAY SAFE BABES LOVE YA 😘