𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃. "Alright boys. It's game day tomorrow and we only have five people playing"

"We're playing against LDE, and this will be our last game for Rod Wave Elite this summer" Cam says. "Long Dick Elite?" Lavar makes them all laugh.

"Lavar let's- let's not. Umm, so Avery's my assistant coach for today and yeah. We're gonna run these bitches by fifty!" Cam says. "Run them hoes!" Nelson shouts.

"If we lose, I swear to god I'm chopping all y'all's dicks off!" Cam shouts. They all start getting hyped up. "I ain't never had one!" Lavar shouts to the camera. "Anyways if a kid says, yo let me get a picture.. you tell them to shut the fuck up!" Cam says.

"But anyways, let's go ahead and go inside and take a look around"

They walk back inside going into the living room. "Wait, how big is that tv?" Cam asks. "Movie tonight and we all fuck!" Nelson as his girlfriend turns around to him, he turns around to Lavar, laughing with him.

Reese walks towards a shelf. "Is this some secret room?" He pushes it, it opens. "Yo!" They all shout quickly walking inside the little room.

Two hours later. Reese and Quincy are in the living room holding cups of water. "Alright so, Nelson and Avery are upstairs sleeping, so we're gonna walk in there and wake Nelson's bitch ass up the right way!" Quincy tells the camera.

"Sorry if we wake you up Avery!" Reese shouts. "Shut up! your gonna wake them up"

"Whatever, he expects his girlfriend to wake him up, all sweet and shit but little does he know.." Reese smiles.

They walk into the room the couple was napping in. "Aww, look at them cuddling" Reese and Quincy splash the cups of water onto Nelson's face. He quickly sits up staring at the wall. Reese and Quincy laugh at him.

"Wakey, wakey!" Reese says. "Get the fuck out, both of you. If y'all wake her up she's gonna be mad" Nelson says. "Okay, okay. We'll leave y'all alone" Quincy closes the door.

The next day. Ray goes up to Cam with the camera in his hands, "You ready for today?"  "Yeah, it's time to get the dubs man" Cam replies.

They walks inside the gym. Avery sits on the side line bench besides her boyfriend. "Nelson, come!" Cam shouts. "I'll be back" Nelson looks over to his girlfriend. "Okay" Avery nods her head, going back to having a conversation with Frankie.

"Alright Nelson, how many likes on this video?"  "I would say like.. fifty thousand" He replies. "I like that, that's a great number" Cam says.

"Now Nelson, I'm gonna let you shoot a three, if it doesn't go in, everyone's on the baseline" Cam passes him a basketball. Nelson shoots it, it doesn't go in.

"Alright, Everyone down and back let's go!" 

The team starts running back and forth. "Alright fellas good job, bring it in. Wait a minute, where's my assistant coach?" Cam looks around. "Hey, Avery! come on!"

"My bad!" She shouts, running to the team huddle.

"Okay so, Lavar don't dunk the ball, barely put it in there!" Cam says as Nelson glances to his girlfriend. The two laugh. "So we gon turn this bitch up and take the fucking win, skeeyee on me skeeyee on three, one, two, three" Cam shouts. "Skeeyee!" They all shout.

The game starts. The other team wins the tip off, they shoot a three but it doesn't go in. Lavar grabs the ball passing it to Nelson, he shoots a floater.

It goes in and everyone cheers.

The other team shoots a three, it goes in. Nobody cheers. Avery glances at the camera, putting her hand over her mouth. "No disrespect, no disrespect"

Quincy grabs the ball shooting a three, it goes in. Everyone cheers.

Rod Wave Elite won by twelve points. Avery jogs to her boyfriend with open arms. "You did so good!"  "Thank you for always supporting me, Ave" He sways her in the hug. "You're welcome" She smiles, leaning in for a kiss.