"Hi Gaston Number 2."

Maya probably saw my look when I made eye contact with the man from the lobby. "What's wrong?" She whispered in my ear. Jessica turned and smiled. "Harvey. You came just in time." She spoke sarcastically. What?! Harvey? That's Harvey Specter? The dude who flirted on me?! Oh lord! His jaw dropped, staring toward me. "Is there a problem?" Jessica asked. He broke his gaze and cleared his throat. "No." He answered. Louis rolled his eyes. "Then have a seat next to Miss Liz and Maya. One last chair left." He said. I mentally groaned. Not only this, he's got a seat next to me! Ugh! Harvey walked and immediately sat between me and Jessica. My stomach felt tiny but strong pin drop. Somehow my knees felt weak. I paid full attention to Jessica without looking at Harvey. As she spoke about partner matters, he leaned to my ear. "Had no idea there's two of you." He whispered. I sighed. "Really? Thought you did?" I whispered sarcastically. He smiled flirtatiously. "You know I have no problem with women wearing sneakers. It's quite cool." He whispered. Is he really flirting during a vote meeting? "Keep trying hard but you'll never see me without them." I whispered in his ear. Harvey scoffed and chuckled. "If it's a game, I always win." He whispered. I fake smiled. "Cute. It's me that takes the gold medal." I whispered confidently and turned forward. A small smile crept on his lips. I rolled my eyes. "Now, are we all in agreement that Maya and Elizabeth Parker become this Firm's Senior Associates?" Jessica asked. Every partner raised their hands including Louis. Harvey smiled at me and lifted a hand. I looked at him annoyedly and smiled sweetly at everyone. Maya watched the whole thing amusedly. Jessica smiled. "Now, I here announce Maya and Elizabeth Parker is this Firm's Senior Associates." She announced. Everyone clapped. I didn't look at Harvey. Maya smiled, turning to him. "Hi Mr. Specter. I'm Maya." She introduced. "He knows genius." I muttered in her ear. She rolled her eyes. Harvey smiled arrogantly. "Very nice to meet you." He said. She hummed in response. "Liz?" She asked, expecting me to answer. The moment Jessica ended the meeting, I got up and walked out. Didn't even care Harvey smirked.

We settled into our new offices. They were surprisingly next to Louis and Harvey's. The difference is mine isn't nowhere near Harvey. Yes! Jessica done us a kind deal which is offer us a case on the first day. I read through paperwork and playfully tapped my pen. A minute from what just happened in the meeting is what I need. "Alright, now...." I trailed off. My door opened, revealing a tall redhead woman in a green dress. She cleared her throat. "Your briefs for the Air Pollution case are inside your gore." She told me. I looked up weirdly, confusedly and in shock. "What?" I blurted. She crossed her arms. "Are you gonna stay shocked or get your briefs?" She asked sassily. I opened the gore. She was right. The briefs are here! Almost impressive. I pulled them out and stacked them on my desk. "How did you know?" I asked. She smiled confidently. "I'm Donna. I know everything." She said. I returned the gesture. "Alright Donna, if you know everything which I seriously doubt, what's my favorite color?" I asked. She motioned to my file folder. "Blue. Your blanket on your couch is full of blue butterflies, it's also the color on your phone wallpapers, carry a blue-purple water bottle to the gym." She explained. My eyes slightly widened yet I smirked. "Well you must have the brain of Black Widow." I teased. She raised an eyebrow weirdly. "You compared me to a superhero?" She asked. I looked at her in disbelief and put the pen down. "Not just a superhero. A she-hero. The first woman of the MCU besides Wonder Woman. She can kick someone's ass and shoot." I said, making a gunpoint with my hand. Donna smiled brightly. "Kick ass and shoot? That's me." She said. I snickered while leaning back. "I'm more of kicking ass with a rope. Wonder Woman." I told her. She laughed. "I like you already." She said. I looked at her in awe while making goo goo eyes. "Then please! Please be mine tonight!" I joked. Donna nodded her head no. "No. I'll be yours if you get me a vanilla coffee." She said. I smiled and shrugged. "Ok. I'll stop at Starbucks." I said. She gasped dramatically. "Thank you!" She whispered before leaving. I covered my mouth in a chuckle. Maya came right in. "Met Donna?" She asked, smirking. I smiled sheepishly. "I don't know about you but I'm happy I did." I spoke. She smiled through a giggle. "Got the briefs?" She asked. I nodded, going back to work.