The Handsome Associate

In my office, me and Mike were going over the case Harvey mentioned to me last night. A happy grin never left my face. I don't know why but I'm feeling happy today. Sometimes I'd get sad because William hasn't replied back or there wasn't any pancakes or eggs to make breakfast. He looked at me and put the file back on my desk. "Ok, what is up?" He immediately asked. I turned to him and shrugged. "What?" I asked, smiling. He scoffed, pointing to my smile. "This. You've been grinning for the past hour. Something happened?" He teased. I smacked my lips and smiled. "Nothing happened. I'm just in a good mood." I told him. Mike hummed in response. "Mind telling me why? Or is it because of the boyfriend?" He teased, raising an eyebrow. I laughed and playfully flipped through pages of my book. "Mike! Can a woman have a moment of happiness? Today is one beautiful morning, working on a case, the best part—I motioned to my Starbucks Caramel frappe. "What more could happen?" I spoke happily. My office phone ringed. I picked it up. "Yes Donna?" I answered. "You might wanna stop by. Something came in the mail for you." She said, smirking though I didn't see. "Ok!" I said and hung up. Mike smirked. "Was that Donna? Is there something waiting for you?" He teased. I got up while smiling. "My morning keeps getting better and better." I beamed and walked out. On the way to her desk, my jaw dropped at that 'something.' I covered my mouth in shock. Donna smiled knowingly.

I smiled widely

I smiled widely. "Oh my god! Oh my god! This is so cute!" I cheered. A note was beside the bouquet with my name 'Lizzie' written. I grabbed it and turned it over to read. 'Missing you everyday. Hope you're having a great time in NY. Love you lots, William. P.S. I think of you anytime I see blue colors.' Donna put her hands on her heart. "That is the most adorable-dorkiest note I ever heard." She spoke. I chuckled. "He's my dork I'll admit." I told her. She nodded in agreement. I smelled the freshness of the roses and grabbed the bouquet. Harvey walked past me but stopped. "What is this for?" He asked confusedly. Donna smirked teasingly. "Someone who can't stop smiling today." She teased. I smiled happily. "Yup! Anything else to say? Say it cause it can't ruin my mood." I joked. He looked at the note and fake smiled. "William huh? 'Think of you anytime I see blue colors'? Really?" He asked, almost chuckling. I smiled confidently. "Any tramp sent you a note? Other than late nights was good?" I teased. She low-key chuckled. He shrugged and smiled arrogantly. "Just saying. I could think of many compliments than sounding like a poet." He said. That somehow made me laugh. "It's called being a sweetheart. You may think that's punking out but actually it's manly to me. A man sending roses from miles away with a note describing my favorite color makes him think of me." I told him while biting my lip. His smile dropped to an annoyed scoff. Donna low-key smirked. I grabbed the bouquet and note. "So Gaston lay off my prince." I sassed before going to my office. Harvey rolled his eyes irritatedly. "Who writes a love note?" He spoke. She sipped her cup of coffee. "Honestly, it's quite charming." She said, winking. He gasped. "Am I not charming?" He asked innocently. Donna scoffed. "Look who's being Gaston." She teased. He huffed and entered his office.

In Maya's office, I bragged to her about William's insanely sweet gesture. She snickered. "When you're in love Liz, you enter a dream." She joked. I caressed my hair and smiled. "He is the dream. The smile, those abs—She cut me off. "No! No! Not now." She told me laughing. "And the brown-silky hair, the athletic stunts he does on his show—ooooh! Breathe Liz. Breathe. Not today." I continued and caressed my hair sexily. Maya chuckled uncontrollably. "This is so inappropriate!" She chuckled. I laughed. "You sound like a parent. Like always." I said jokingly. She nodded knowingly. "Talk too much to Bryana. You know I—She paused looking forward. I was confused until my attention spotted a tall brown haired yet muscular man at her door. He smiled, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Twins. Small world." He joked, smirking. She returned the gesture. "Only a population of them Mr. Kim. There's only two Parkers." She sassed. This Kim guy snorted. "I'll take that into account." He said. Maya nodded. "Liz, this is Kim Seokjin. He's one of the associates. Mr. Kim, this is my sister Elizabeth. She is a senior associate for Harvey Specter." She introduced. I fake smiled. "In other words, senior associate for Gaston." I joked sarcastically. Seokjin chuckled. "Oh really? What about me?" He asked. I nodded my head no. "Even though you're handsome, your ego isn't too big like your balls." I disagreed. Her jaw dropped. "Liz!" She spoke startled. He handed her a brief and smiled. "It's alright Maya. My mother used to have that tone with my brothers." He assured. I mentally gasped. This guy scored points with me if she marries him. Maya smiled sweetly. "Thanks. Hurry before Louis bites your head off." She told him. He returned the gesture and walked off. I quickly turned around. "How long was I gone last night?" I asked. She shushed me and got up to close the door. "Where—how—what the hell?" I managed to say. She inhaled a deep breath. "Don't assume anything. I had no idea of his existence until Harold and the guys were discussing a new guy transferred here. I wanted to get in the conversation because I must know people here. Like a blur. He showed up behind me with a milkshake." She ranted. I smirked. "Probably an energy one. To keep that Hercules strength." I joked. Maya huffed in attempt to not giggle. "Liz, this is not funny. First yes it was an energy drink. Louis, Rachel and I worked on a case together remember? He helped gather information. Louis was quite impressed and he found out I love dancing so he brought a present on my desk." She explained. I raised both eyebrows in disbelief. "Louis?" I asked. She returned the gesture. "No!" She quickly said. I covered my mouth in a giggle. "Beau did. Dancing shoes. Not the kind from ballet." She said, shrugging. I smiled. "And what did you say?" I asked excitedly. Maya fiddled with her fingers shyly. "Nothing. He walk past my office and only smile." She told me. I let out a long breath. "In this case, I have one thing to ask." I told her. She nodded. "Can I be your Maid of Honor?" I teased, smirking. We laughed as she almost threw the brief at me. "None of what you're thinking is true. Jin and I are friends that's all. Like I told you before, I'm not mixing business with pleasure." She said. I scoffed and leaned against the chair. "Same. But Jin isn't in a higher or lower position than you. It's fine if you'd like to have a friendship first. Look at me and William." I told her. Maya couldn't help but laugh. "What makes you think it'll be more?" She asked. I smiled dreamily. "Only God knows." I said. She smirked. "That I can live with." She agreed.

Later.

Harvey playfully knocked on my door. "Come with me." He quickly spoke. I looked up from my laptop. "Where?" I asked suspiciously. He smirked. "Paying a visit to see someone." He told me. My brain clicked. I leaned back and fake smiled. "You mean your new foe Travis Tanner. Aka one who shares the asshole DNA with you." I spoke sarcastically. Harvey rolled his eyes. "Please don't compare my DNA to his." He said disgustedly. I smiled. "Need some help to ruffle him? I thought the Great Harvey Specter is superhuman." I joked, making a Superman pose. He looked at me amusedly. "Are you doing a Superman pose?" He asked. I shrugged and closed my laptop. "Which universe are you? DC or Marvel?" I asked. Harvey smiled proudly. "DC. Batman. You?" He told me. I returned the gesture. "Marvel. Too many favorites. If I were to pick, it'd be Iron Man." I told him. A laughable smirk popped on his lips. "Not cause he's a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." I sassed. He shrugged. "That's why he's my favorite." He said, smiling. I looked at him in fake awe. "Want a poster so you can kiss it?" I joked, following him out. Harvey scoffed. "If you are good, the shadow's wings are a welcome protective blanket." He quoted. I smirked. "If I were to wrap this up tight with a bow or whatever, I guess I'd say my armor. Never a distraction or a hobby. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys. One thing you can't take away?..." I trailed off. "I am Iron Man." We quoted in unison and chuckled.