Crashing at the Specter's

11:07pm.

Harvey's POV
After brushing my teeth and getting changed, I walked downstairs to check on Elizabeth. Everyone calls her Liz but I actually like Elizabeth more. Sounds special. The moment we had hours ago replayed in my brain. Practically why I can't seem to sleep right now. Breathing into her vanilla scent felt like breathing into heaven. Almost like the flavored coffee I have every day. I stopped and studied her features. Beautiful women I've seen all the time but none were without makeup. Her hair wrapped in a ponytail as she sipped on a mug while watching TV. Even without makeup, she is stunning. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and finished coming down. "Awake at midnight?" I joked while walking to the kitchen. She turned around. "I could say the same for you." She said, almost chuckling. I opened the fridge and pulled out a water bottle. "Guess I'm a nightowl. I usually be up this hour working on cases." I told her. Elizabeth smiled proudly. "I'm a nightowl. Used to be a morning bird. Staying up till morning with Maya. She ends up falling asleep at 3 or 2 but not me. Nowadays I rather be under the sheets." She told me. I smirked, drinking my water. Bet she does. She rolled her eyes. "Ugh. You're having dirty thoughts. Do me a favor and splash the water on you." She sassed. I scoffed and walked up to sit on the couch across. "I'm not having any thoughts. Maybe of your red lipstick or—I paused seeing Elizabeth looking annoyed. An amused smile formed on my face. "You're a dick." She spoke annoyedly. I drank and shrugged. "It's a bad habit." I joked innocently. She turned her attention back to the TV. "What's this?" I asked, referring to the movie she watched. Elizabeth smiled. "Shrek." She answered. "Not the Shrek I've seen." I said confusedly. She crossed her arms and shrugged. "Well, it's the one after Fiona marries Shrek. They both see her parents King and Queen. Apparently, her father disapproves of her being married to an ogre so the daddy/husband isn't going good. Fiona is stressful about it till Shrek figures of turning human so he'd be 'perfect' for her. Unfortunately, shit hit the fan." She explained. I playfully rolled my eyes and leaned against the couch. "Wasn't expecting a description but ok." I said. She covered her mouth in many chuckles. I smiled a little. "I didn't think you'd be interested in Shrek. The Closer Harvey Specter watches Shrek." She giggled. I smirked. "From where I'm sitting you look like a cute thirteen year old watching it." I joked. Elizabeth nodded in disagreement. "Thirteen year olds don't shop for leather jackets or drink tequila shots. Thirteen year olds don't got legs like this." She said, showing me her long petite leg. I did my best not to stare too long. "Most importantly, thirteen year olds don't have an ass like this." She joked while smacking her butt. I snickered and twisted the bottle cap. Elizabeth facepalmed and chuckled. "Oh god! Should not say that!" She chuckled. I smiled flirtatiously. "I don't mind Parker." I flirted. She closed her eyes while huffing. "Somehow you wiped the words I have a boyfriend out your head." She spoke through gritted teeth. To be fair, they didn't need to be in my head. Only because she'll be mine someday. I hadn't wiped off my smile. "They're wasteful words. Parker, there's only one man who can pursue that ass." I flirted. She fake laughed and played with her hair. "I bet you pursued many asses before me. I've been in the game longer than you." She sassed. I scoffed. "What makes you think I can't pursue you? We had a—She cut me off. "We didn't have nada. I was in emotional turmoil and you helped me like a friend would. That didn't mean you and I nada." She disagreed. I now feel like laughing crazily because she forgotten our hands slowly touched. Yet I remembered her cry. It looked as if a baby had lost its mother. I mentally snapped out of it as it triggered a memory of mine. "Yeah yeah whatever Parker. You can bet I'll win you in a month or a week." I said confidently. Elizabeth scoffed, smiling. "This is why so many Gastons exist. You all treat women like a prize to be won. Instead of treating us as respectable human beings." She said. I put the bottle down and turned to her. "I don't treat women like prizes. I'm not those douchebags." I told her. She smirked. "You literally said you'll win me in a month or week." She retorted. "Win your..." I trailed off speechless. "Win my what? Win what?" Elizabeth teased jokingly. I cleared my throat and sighed. "You know what." I said. An awkward silence was present. She looked down and sipped her mug quietly. "Ok." She mumbled shyly. Another silence passed. Elizabeth cleared her throat and looked up. "We need to do this client meeting. The thing is, I can't believe I'm saying it but you'll need to be there alone. Don't know if I feel prepared to sit in front of that son of a bitch. Mrs. Andino will see what he done." She told me. I quickly nodded. "Exactly what I thought." I agreed. I absolutely wouldn't let her sit in front this asshole and give him the satisfaction. The satisfaction I didn't felt was kicking his ass the second I knew he hit her. She smiled. "Also. We have full evidence. The plan I made with Maya is file a police report before finalizing the divorce." She continued. I sighed deeply. "Only one problem with that. We hadn't filed a report yet." I told her. A small smirk crept on her lips. My eyes widened. "I may have filed a report after dinner. Had them listen to Paola's recording, sent the pictures and video. All you need to do is finalize the divorce, get the settlement for her and the cops will be waiting outside. Any questions?" She asked like a teacher. I lifted a finger. "Just one. What's in it for me?" I asked, smirking. She rolled my eyes. "No rewards." She spoke. I scoffed and smiled arrogantly. "Cmon Parker. If we're helping each other, I'll need some congrats gift." I said. Elizabeth fake chuckled. "I'll need some tequilas before that happens." She joked. I shrugged. "Want some? I only got whiskey." I asked sarcastically. She almost put up the middle finger and refused to make eye contact. I managed not to chuckle. "Alright, I'll go easy this time. Leave it all to me. One more question." I said. Elizabeth quickly got off the couch with her mug. "I'm going to bed." She spoke. "Wait! Just one!" I promised in a serious tone. She turned and huffed. "Wanna go on a run tomorrow?" I asked, smirking.

Liz's POV
A run? He wants to go a run with me? I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Why you ask?" I asked. He shrugged. "I figured it'd be a friendship thing to do. You probably work out, don't ya?" He said. I smiled confidently. "Yeah. In the gym. I don't really do runs on the sidewalk." I told him. Harvey scoffed, raising an eyebrow. "Why? Too much sun?" He joked. I nodded my head no. "No I love the sun. My favorite season is summer." I spoke proudly. "Then why you don't go for runs?" He asked curiously. I inhaled a deep breath in order to not explode. He's asking questions like a fast train. "If you wanna know so badly, I'm not so social sometimes. At least around people publicly. Sometimes I'd rather be in a place than outside with people you may not know could be kidnappers. Either that or I'd prefer the gym." I explained annoyedly. He smiled. "It's not bad being outside sometimes. The fresh air, the scenery and people do runs all the time. Nothing worrying." He assured. I smirked, giggling. "So I guess you been to the gym?" I teased. He returned the gesture while rubbing his wrists. "I do boxing every other week." He said. "Impressive." I spoke sarcastically. Harvey fake pouted. "Aww cmon. It'll be fun." He spoke like a teenage girl. I groaned, rubbing my hair. "If I say yes will you shut up?" I whined. He smiled victoriously. "My work is done." He said. I turned around and walked back to the second bedroom. "You look hot!" Harvey shouted. My cheeks burned crazily. "Hush!" I shouted back before slamming the door. He smirked cockily.