Ladies Bar Night

7AM.

I put my dirty breakfast plate in the dishwasher and checked my phone camera to make sure my makeup's alright before spraying my perfume. My hair wrapped in a bun with two curly strands and my pantsuit is this:

 My hair wrapped in a bun with two curly strands and my pantsuit is this:

Maya had a light purple dress with purple heels and sipped her coffee

Maya had a light purple dress with purple heels and sipped her coffee. "Ready to take this asshole down?" I asked, referring to the air prick. She smiled confidently. "Always." She said. We grabbed our things before locking the house. I got in my car and drove behind Maya's. I turned on the radio and surprisingly, Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake began playing. Oooo! I laughed while dancing. Maya must have her songs playing too. A better way to start my morning.

I smirked deviously. "Let me get this straight, Mr. Hanson. You 'allegedly' threatened to fire our client if he came with one more complaint about air pollution that's spreading in your greasy, hot-burning workplace?" I asked. Our client, a worker of gas factory, is apparently in the hospital. We were indeed doing a deposition. Mr. Hanson, his boss sat across from us with his lawyer while a camera was recording. He scoffed roughly. "Because that claim is false!" He repeated the second time. An incoming smile formed on my lips. Our client Mr. Jenkins would say otherwise. "Why would I let people get sick?" He asked. Maya hummed. "Funny you should ask. We looked into your 'happy, healthy environment' area and there are—she paused, opening her folder. Ten documents of complaints. "Nearly ten complaints from your factory employees concerning health issues because of the air polluted factory. Would you like to do the honors Miss Parker?" Maya asked, smiling toward me. I returned the gesture and began reading one document. "Mr. Jenkins, age 43. Had trouble breathing, harsh coughs, respiratory poisoning from the excessive smoke that comes from the building's air ducts. He was sent to the hospital a month ago because of passing out in his patio. He had to have lung surgery which removed one of his lungs." I explained. His lawyer scoffed. "Those are slanderous and ridiculous. You have no proof." She disagreed. Mr. Hanson looked very much stunned. I cleared my throat while smirking. "If you look a little better, all these documents are legally filed. All names signed. Our client couldn't be here thanks to your absolute disregard for health guidelines in a workplace. Mr. Hanson, if you'd have a smart brain, you'd think twice and pay for Mr. Jenkins's medical bills including a settlement or I'll bring this to the judge—Maya cut me off. "And you'll know how many years you'll be serving. I guarantee more but we'll leave it to the court." She spoke. Mr. Hanson nervously gulped. His lawyer nodded her head no. "How much do you want?" He asked quietly. "20million." We replied in unison. His lawyer looked down while sighing. A mental smile popped on my face. 20million? Gold.