Impulsive

6AM.

After my morning routine and a bowl of strawberry oatmeal, I changed into my workout outfit since the weather got warm:

Wrapping my hair in a ponytail, I filled up my water bottle and grabbed my phone to text Maya. Though she's sleep, I wanna let her know I'm gone.

BlueQueen👑🩵: going to the gym, be right back :)

Once my phone and bottle were in my bag, I grabbed the keys off my dresser and came down to leave. I honked my car before getting in to drive off. As I entered the gym, my jaw dropped. Lord, why is this happening?! Why me? "Oh. My. God." I whispered shockingly. Harvey was in the ring practice boxing with a trainer. "What the hell are you doing here?" I blurted. He saw me and paused in shock. "What are you doing here?" He blurted. I scoffed, pointing to myself. "I'm here to work out." I told him. He hummed in response while leaning on the rope. "Same. We came to the same gym eh?" He asked, smirking. I fake laughed and smiled innocently. "I come to prepare for the row that's coming later. Working with you." I sassed. Harvey playfully rolled his eyes. "Oh Elizabeth, it's quite a coincidence we work out here. Maybe we can do it together." He flirted. I nodded my head no. "I'm going to a different gym." I said, walking off. "Wait!" He called. I sighed and turned around. "I'm kidding. You'd really enjoy boxing. I could teach you." He offered, winking. My cheeks burned once my attention fixed on his sweaty figure. His chest beginning to show through his t-shirt. And the sweat dripping down his face. "So, what do you say?" He asked. I snapped out of my thoughts. "Uh, fine. I like to do these." I said, lifting up a fist. Harvey smirked. "A woman who likes to hit." He teased. "Why don't we practice? One on one? I intend to go easy cause a man's look is his biggest ego." I suggested, putting my bag on the bench. He scoffed and nodded his head no. "I'm not hitting a woman." He told me. I smiled. "You're not hitting me. It's only practice." I assured. "All the more reason not to hit you. Accidents can happen. I don't want to hurt you Elizabeth." He spoke in a serious tone. I hopped and got in the ring. "Even if accidents happen, it's still practice. Just one practice. Ok?" I assured. It took Harvey a moment to give in and put up his gloved fists. "Alright. One time." He said. An excited smile formed on my lips and readied myself. He cleared his throat. "Let me know if anything hurts." He said, raising an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

Harvey was on the ground, breathing crazily. I smiled confidently and kneeled down. "Took karate at nineteen. Let me know if anything hurts." I whispered. I put my hand out and he grabbed it to lift himself up. He let out a small cough. "Nothing hurts. It was just practice." He said. I laughed. "Your pride is hurt a little bit. But you're still tough." I joked. He grinned proudly. "Always." He said. "I'm off to practicing punches." I said, referring to the hanging sack and left the ring. Harvey fake coughed. "That was impressive." He complimented. I covered my mouth in a laugh. "You're an idiot." I chuckled. He shrugged and smiled. My cheeks burned red.