Tabloid Junkie

7PM.

In my room, I sipped my wine glass and studied more for Solis's case. This bastard of 'A Man's Opinion' is a sexist piece of ass. He commented nastily about Jennifer Lopez's green iconic dress. Talk about a 'Sexist Man's Opinion'. I huffed, leaning back against my pillow. Someone playfully knocked. Maya sighed tiredly. "Case study?" She guessed. I nodded while putting my hands behind my head. "Mr. Zielinski is an ass. Sexist ass. Check out this comment he made about JLo." I told her. She peeked at my laptop page and scoffed. "Sexist alright." She growled. "He is suing this baseball player. Roberto Solis. You should've seen how hotheaded his lawyer was." I said. She smiled amusedly. "How hotheaded?" She asked. I covered my mouth in a chuckle. "Enough to piss off Harvey. He saw complete red." I said. Maya shrugged confusedly. "Why does it tick him so much? It's mainly defending Solis's innocence." She said. I smiled and crossed my arms. "Baseball is his sport. Basketball too. Any man likes football." I told her. She smiled dreamily, creating a heart sign. "Such a lovely friendship." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Shut up." I said. Maya laughed. "If I was mentioning Jin, you'd do the same!" She giggled. We calmed down for a minute. "You better take this pig down. There's already things a woman goes through. We don't got time for any misogyny pigs." She sassed. I saluted as if I'm a soldier. "Aye, aye Captain!" I joked in a serious tone. She smirked proudly. "And I'd love to help if needed." She added. My brain clicked. "Speaking of woman, where's the little lady?" I asked. Maya sighed happily. "Mom's been asking for pictures. I sent all the ones I have of her—I cut her off. "Me too. She replied with the same emojis. Heart eyes, red hearts, kisses and blush faces." I said. We snickered. "My daughter's becoming famous in this family. Everyone wants to see her." I joked. She turned to my laptop and instantly gasped. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. Maya clicked on a sudden webpage that's titled 'Hollywood Life.' I groaned annoyedly. "Are we really gonna read a Hollywood tabloid?" I asked. She nodded her head no and pointed at the screen.

Former Disney & Nickelodeon Actress Elizabeth Parker is a MOM!

In the former Disney & Nick star's recent posts on Instagram, she is shown giving love and affection to an infant child who is confirmed to her 'adopted' daughter Avery Parker

In the former Disney & Nick star's recent posts on Instagram, she is shown giving love and affection to an infant child who is confirmed to her 'adopted' daughter Avery Parker. Fans who adored the Parker twins since their Disney/Nick days responded in complete gush of the eleven-month old.

I rubbed my hair. "Maya, that is old. The tabloid of this is old. We knew they were gonna talk." I told her. She scoffed, huffing. "I know but I hate it. I'm sorry but I do. We're not even in the spotlight anymore yet they still talk about our business. Can imagine what'll happen if I have my baby." She spoke. "Well, hon that's what fame is. You earned it, you're stuck with it. We been in the industry through our teen and child years. You'd think old shit would get past them?" I sassed. She raised an eyebrow while pointing at the screen. "And this is the exact reason we left." She growled. None of us want our children plastered on a tabloid but it's the price of what we signed up for. I nodded in understanding. "Yes. Lesson learned. Besides I don't post much of Avery unless it's a special occasion. Like birthdays, Christmases, school trips etc." I said. Maya huffed irritatedly. "Liz, you're missing the point. We are now working in a law firm. It's real safer if we keep our Instagrams, Snapchats or whatever private. If there is a case going up, you don't think they could use this as leverage? Use it to attack you on the stand?" She asked. I inhaled a deep breath. "We're not lawyers Maya. Not officially. We're associates. We left things in LA for a normal peaceful start. Like going to Harvard college." I told her calmly. She breathed a breath of relief. "A breath of air. Heaven. Nobody knew who we were. We had a full taste of normal for two years." She said, smiling. I returned the gesture. "I still talk to them, you know? Our Harvard friends. They're doing great. KJ works at Rand, Kaldor Zane." I mentioned. Our eyes widened. Maya smiled. "Doesn't Zane mean—I cut her off. "Rachel's dad. Yup." I answered, smirking. She smiled sheepishly. "Oh lord." She mumbled. "Mommy! Mommy!" Avery called repeatedly. Duty calls. I rolled out of bed and walked in her room.