I Like Vanilla

That same night.

No one POV
As Harvey caught a whiff of her vanilla perfume, he closed his eyes for the moment after she walked past him. Even though she gave a look of annoyance, the smell lingered in his nose. He met so many beautiful women who'd probably wore glamorous perfumes before but nothing really compared to the scent he officially smelt from Elizabeth Parker. Fresh, warm and organic. 'Wow. Just wow.' He thought and remembered the first time meeting her. She wore white high top sneakers, a red pantsuit with the wonderful vanilla cream scent. 'Bet you're afraid to date a woman who wear sneakers because she could kick you in the penis.' He admit, he never dated women that was...tomboyish. Harvey doesn't discriminate women over feminine things and rather drink away from thoughts of what she'd do if she actually kicked him. He took a sip of his glass of whiskey before going over the files. But it seemed almost impossible to focus when all crossed his mind is the smell of vanilla, a view of smoothly dancing hips, that smile behind the fake one.

Everything Elizabeth.

The way she danced, the goddamn vanilla scent, he could imagine her real smile. The only people she truly smiled at is Jessica, Mike, Donna, Rachel and her own twin. Harvey felt a twinge of uneasy over she only fake smile when they cross paths. 'Calm those tits. It'll take more than biting, talking or Wham to earn it.' He mentally smiled toward her sassy teasing. Of course, Elizabeth Parker seemed so sure she didn't want anything to do with Harvey Specter...or Gaston she called him. Himself wasn't sure if he'd want to stay away from the sassy proud sneakerhead woman who prefer to kick him between the legs than go out with him. He never known any twins working in a firm and if he did, one of them would probably leave his bed in the morning. Harvey looked over the files as his father's jazz music played in the background. The evening of New York shown through the glass view. Unfortunately, the whiskey hadn't taken his mind off Elizabeth yet. He felt an urge to be near her. To let the delicious vanilla smell run his nostrils. A moment to see her presence. Watching her dance rhythmically and joyfully brought flying bugs in his stomach. In humor, he enjoyed it until his attention turned to the swaying of Elizabeth's hips. Fast and smooth. The leg she propped up in balletic form which surprisingly didn't rip her suit. Any man who ever dated her must've been really lucky to have witness the flexible leg a few times. Nonetheless, his mind wandered to the movement of her dancing physique. Harvey sat his drink down and leaned against the chair. He closed his eyes for a moment in hopes to feel the smell of vanilla. But only if he sees her presence again. "Harvey." A voice snapped him out of his thoughts. He turned to see Jessica. "Jessica. To what do I owe the pleasure?" He asked jokingly. She hid a small smile and walked to pour herself a drink. "You looked spaced out. Got something on your mind?" She asked. Harvey looked down for a moment, his mind reflecting on Elizabeth's vanilla scent. "Nothing." He replied. Yet Jessica was no fool. She knew Harvey from the back of her hand. She knew everything about him since he was just an associate. She wasn't blind to notice his mind was somewhere else or he felt quite moody after Elizabeth nearly embarrassed him twice. Even after he tried flirting with her before he even knew she hired her as Senior Associate. Jessica's attention laid on him. "You're thinking of the twins. One perhaps." She spoke. He looked up and sighed annoyedly. "I wasn't thinking of her. How could I think of someone who called me a Disney cartoon?" He asked. Jessica hummed and smirked amusedly. "Gaston, is it? Don't you think you share some similarities with him?" She asked. Harvey returned the gesture. "Well I don't kidnap princesses and kill some beast they like." He joked. She nodded her head no. "Conceited, arrogant, cocky. Oh and arrogant again." She quoted his former ex Zoe before sitting across from him. He low-key snickered. "Don't forget handsome too." He added. "No wonder she said it. Bright, those two are." Jessica said, smirking. He nodded in agreement and smiled. "Heard she kicked a client's ass during a deposition. The settlement for Air Pollution was—She cut him off. "20million. Even for their client's medical bills. They always love doing right for people. At least it's what their mother told me." She told him. Harvey stared at her in shock. Jessica knew their mother? As if she has an attachment to their family? That's probably why she was intent on making them senior associates because she knows how 'bright' they are. "Is it just me or you seem to have a personal spot for them?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. She lightly chuckled and drank. "Their mother is actually friends with a relative. Guess that's how we earn a personal spot. Maya came to me about wanting to be here because they rather not work with their family. Something I'm familiar with." She explained. Harvey sipped his now-empty drink and inhaled a deep sigh. Elizabeth was constantly on his mind all over again. No, she was in his mind ever since meeting her. It all made him so confused. "Are they here permanently?" Was all he unknowingly blurted. Jessica looked at him straight in the eye. "If they scored their first case on their first week, then I'd say they're committed to win gold. But we must keep this between us. I thought if one of them could work with you. Just like Mike and one could work with Louis." She answered. His eyes slightly widened. "Two senior associates working with me and Louis? This time it's women." He said, smirking at the last part. She fake smiled. "I was almost concerned if it was a male. The idea is to be a united team. A united front." She continued. A moment is all Harvey needed to take this in. One of the Parkers would be working with him and Mike on cases. The other would go to Louis. If he could pick one, he'd—He mentally paused as a certain Parker traced his mind. A mental amused and flirty smile popped on his face. The thought of seeing her strut into his office, freak out over working with him, then claim to kick between his legs...while looking very attractive with the scent of vanilla. There just has to be one question. "Which one do I get?" He asked, attempting to hide his smirk. Jessica smiled confidently. "You'll know tomorrow." She said.

******Next Morning******

Liz's POV
"Name them. Best boy bands of the 90s." I told Mike. He sat in his cubicle, going through paperwork. I dared him to hear all the boy band music so he could name best ones from the 90s. He snapped his fingers. "Let's see Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, New Day, Boys || Men—I cut him off by smiling dreamily. "Ahh NSYNC. Shit those guys were too fine!" I beamed. He smirked. "Uh huh. Who was your crush? Justin Timberlake?" He teased. I scoffed. "He was everybody's crush." I quickly said. Mike chuckled. "Then why don't you name the best heartthrobs of the 90s?" He joked. I cleared my throat and hummed. "Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Zack Morris, Corey Haim, Randy Taylor from Home Improvement. This list will be long." I told him. He turned his chair to me in shock. "You watch Home Improvement?" He asked. I smiled. "You know the boys?" I asked, referring to Tim's sons. "Brad, Randy and Mark. You were into the smart one eh?" He answered. I shrugged and crossed my arms. "What's wrong with that? Nothing more attractive than a guy with a brain. No matter if he lift weights or wears leather." I sassed. Mike smiled arrogantly. "I know the feeling." He bragged. I fake chuckled while nodding. "Ooo, should I ask Rachel?" I teased. He immediately jumped off his chair and pointed at me. "Don't. You. Dare!" He playfully spoke as if I was his sister teasing about my brother's crush. "Be a dear and give me that bubble gum candy. My mouth stays shut." I said, referring to his candy on his desk. He handed me a piece of gum and I popped it.

In my office, I was flipping through a book from my shelf. Mike needed my help before closing a case with Harvey today. Have to admit, we work really good together. My phone laid beside my laptop. I texted William after coming home and he still hadn't called me this morning. Shoot, I didn't realize distance relationships are work. I still miss him so much and wished he could be enjoying New York with me. At least I weren't drunk texting him. Maya came in though I was still reading. "Liz, Donna texted me from my phone. Jessica wants to see both of us." She told me. Finally, I looked up questioningly. "What? Why? What's this about?" I randomly asked. She motioned me to relax. "Bet it's nothing serious. Come on." She urged. I got up and left my book on the desk. We rushed to her office hurriedly and opened the door. Jessica smiled welcomingly. "Maya, Liz. Thanks for coming. I have news I wanna give to you..."