"You Hit Cause It Hurt."

This part's going to be a twist, hehe! Not only Elizabeth will go hang with Harvey, a freaking huge surprise will be waiting for her on the way.😋☺️ - QueenLiz♥️👑

******

5PM.

"So, you hid the document without consulting your boss? And never had any knowledge of stamping the document four years ago?" Mike asked firmly. After the first few questions, I was already feeling uncomfortable. We were practicing for the mock trial and he was pretending 'lawyer' while I was pretending to be Donna. The selfish side of me would believe everyone including Harvey's getting put through this because of her...which is unfortunately true. He sighed. "Cmon, Liz if you were Donna, what would you do?" He asked. I hummed in response. "Probably erase evidence and have your friend keep secrets only to save your own ass when really, it bit your ass." I said sarcastically. He raised both eyebrows. I inhaled a deep breath. "Make another question but hurry. I have somewhere I need to be." I told him. Mike nodded, sitting on the desk beside me. "This next question may irritate you further but, why would she make you keep it a secret?" He asked. I leaned back and sighed. "I didn't want it to be. Only until she'd tell Harvey she found it." I admitted. He nodded in understanding. "And you didn't tell Harvey yourself?" He asked. I sighed sadly. "Then I'd be breaking Donna's trust if I did. If I didn't, then Harvey would question my loyalty. I didn't wanna be in the center between choosing the firm or my team." I told him. His expression changed to sympathy now. "Harvey would question it because loyalty means a lot to him. Liz, you weren't trying to hurt anyone. You were loyal to both of them. You done nothing wrong. But this is all about helping Harvey or he's going to lose everything. And the only way to do it is...." He trailed off. I smirked. "Have Louis go pit-bull as usual." I joked but in a serious tone. We chuckled. I caressed my hair and crossed my arms. "Of course. That's what teams do. Fight. But Harvey better not choke knowing Hardman's the judge." I agreed. Mike playfully scoffed. "He's not afraid of Hardman." He said. "We'll see." I said, smirking. Speaking of Gaston, my brain clicked. We're supposed to meet up later! "Uh, can you practice without me? There's somewhere I need to be. We can go over it tomorrow." I told him and got up. He nodded in understanding. "Good luck. Preparing Louis won't be hard. He's more ruthless than Tanner." I assured kindly. He smiled slightly. "No doubt. Thanks." He said. I nodded, grabbing my file folder and phone before leaving. Maya stayed behind to work for another hour.

As I parked in our driveway, something odd was on the doorstep. What the hell? I squinted my eyes in order to see clearly. Small wail noises were beginning to echo my ears. What is going on? I got out and noticed a pink stroller at the doorstep. My heart immediately raced once I realized the wail noises were actually....baby noises?! I slowly walked up and made eye contact with a little human being in the stroller. I instantly gasped in awe, shock and confusion. Eleven month old with brown hair, blue eyes with a pink blanket covered. The baby stopped wailing once she saw me. I smiled sweetly. "Hi!" I whispered. The little girl giggled. Aww! So cute! Who would leave an angel by the door? Our doorstep? I used my key to open the door and wheeled the stroller inside. A note was tied around the seatbelt strap. I untied the note and began reading.

To the owner of this home,
If you are reading this, then you'll probably have found a baby on your doorstep. She has not been given any name. She has things like a blanket, a stroller, a coat, diapers, formula, a bottle in the cup holder. There isn't anything else. I refuse to take any responsibilities for the child since I don't want nor intend to be her parent or even her caretaker. I'm sure you'll be able to give her a stable upbringing and real unconditional love. Something I wasn't even prepared for. What happened exactly is the reason she is here was my mistake. Though I'll never meet you Ma'am or sir, my wishes go out to you taking extremely well care of this child.