"Miss Parker is Litt Up!"

No one's POV
Harvey managed to hide how much his cheeks reddened when Elizabeth spoke of someone bringing her roses before entering his office. The thought came to his mind before this morning and remembered her favorite color. Blue. He knew that was her favorite color, partially thanks to Donna. Any time he walk past her office, there was a couple blue things. He even saw blue wallpapers on her phone. While ordering the bouquet, he once believed it was ridiculous someone as beautiful, tough and quite loyal as Elizabeth would like a bouquet of blue flowers. Anyone can give someone red roses because they're the symbol of love, right? But he remembered their friendship deal. No romance. Though Harvey works on his laptop, listens to some jazz, comes home during the evening, his mind easily roams back to that one night. One pleasurable, passionate and intoxicating night. The way he held her protectively as if the world was against them. The scent of vanilla lingering as his cheek collided with hers. Her doe brown eyes. A soft peck by peck on her smoothly caramel skin. Harvey couldn't put a finger on it. Being around Elizabeth was lifting the million pounds lighter off him. When she started working for him, all it could've took was her leaving his bed the next morning only if she impresses him professionally and—physically. But it never happened. Not once. She got to know him deeply, as a friend and co-worker. Everyone knew him as Harvey Specter, the narcissistic, arrogant, closer of New York. But he got to know Elizabeth Parker. The life she once had, her huge family, favorite food, favorite stores, things she likes and dislikes. They spent a laughable evening watching funny movies while eating pizza. He couldn't remember the last time he felt less stressed or in fact—relaxed. 'Nothing's more important than family.' lingered in his mind. He wished he could erase the awful memories of his mother when he caught her cheating. No matter how much he try, Elizabeth's words seemed to bring them back. The words felt like nasty taste in his mouth but he somehow can't ignore them. He would hear stories about her family. Happy, joyful, adventurous things they'd done together out of love. Harvey mentally frowned and felt a twinge of jealousy. It's been a very long time his family done things together or—he felt truly happy. Of course, that's what he wants if he had his own. The moment he told Elizabeth of his family issues, she felt sympathetic. She didn't even held him accountable for telling his father the truth. 'Family should be a first priority. Protecting your children is a first priority.' He remembered her words. She was right. Absolutely right. Of course, she has two parents who puts their children before anything. Hell, Donna knew it without telling him. Anywhere, anytime he'd be around Elizabeth, a smile or grin form on his face. And her vanilla scent—the incredible scent he breathes whenever she's two inches apart. Nonetheless he still felt confused over why he had these feelings. The second, Harvey met the brown eyes of Elizabeth Parker on her first day as an associate, those feelings erupted. But one thing's for sure, whatever happens, he'd never want her to leave him.

Elizabeth POV
Deposition time. I sat between Mike and Harvey across from Mr. Walsh who wants to take over Keith's company. Mike puts a yaw drive on the table. "Can you tell me what this is exactly, Mr. Walsh?" Mike asked. He simply shrugged. "I don't know." He lied. "If I told you it was a yaw drive, would it mean anything to you?" He asked. He looked at his lawyer then back at him. "A yaw drive keeps the rotor facing the right way, even when the wind direction changes." Mike explained. I fake smiled. "In translation, if you have a problem with this, you're not getting any power." I told him. "I'm sorry, where exactly did you study engineering?" Harvey asked sarcastically. "I didn't." He lied. I scoffed. "But you're suggesting you can run an energy company." I said. "My client's gonna be running it, not designing parts." His lawyer spoke. "Well, does your client have any idea how to protect the company from the numerous allegations made by the Jarvis homeowners association?" Mike asked, sliding the documents to him. I raised an eyebrow. "Are you even aware of these allegations?" I sassed. Mr. Walsh sighed. "I haven't taken over the company yet, Miss Parker." He said. "Well, let me explain something to you. My client's company needs to remain viable during the course of this trial, and these allegations are a threat to its very existence." Harvey added.