𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
for the memories !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲for the memories !

it was summer. summer for the hughes' meant the lake house they owned in michigan. an opportunity to have some family time after not being able to see each other for months.

"what are you doing?" jack asked his big brother, quinn, who he found sat by the kitchen counter with a laptop infront of him, writing gibberish frustratedly in a piece of paper.

"trying to find a password"

"a password for what?" jack asked with a smirk on his face, half knowing what he was trying to do.

"for our stupid account" quinn grumbled, crossing words on the paper and typing again.

"why?"

"cause dev's been getting a ton of hate and i want to make the account private" he said, rubbing his eyes in exhaustion.

"since when is she 'dev'?"

"since always" he said, causing jack to smile slightly.

"okay quinny, what have you tried?" jack questioned, sitting on the high chair beside his brother and peering at the screen.

"our names, our anniversary, literally everything i can think of"

"okay. could it be like a place, or a gift? i don't know" jack shrugged, literally coming up empty. the only thing he could focus on was quinn wanting to make the account private instead of deleting it.

quinn looked at the ceiling in exasperation, suddenly looking like a light bulb turned on above him "wait" he started typing furiously and after two attempts, it worked "got in"

"holy shit" jack whispered, looking at the screen in amazement, following his brother's every move.

"done. it's private" quinn mumbled, leaning back in the chair.

"good. when are you gonna talk to her again?" jack asked, grabbing some grapes from a bowl on the counter.

"her? does quinny have a girlfriend finally?" luke asked, stalking into the kitchen to refill his water bottle. quinn looked up alarmed, oblivious to his smirking brother beside him.

"quinn has a girlfriend?" their mother asked, entering the room from the other side, looking full of energy considering the early time of the day.

"no. mom, i don't have a girlfriend" quinn assured, minimizing the tab and closing the laptop, unaware of his curious brothers eyes following him.

"then who were you talking about?" ellen asked curiously, grabbing a pan to start making breakfast.

"no one" quinn said, about to stand up before getting completely shocked by betrayal at jack's words.