𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
gn instead of good night !

"trevor! what the fuck!" was the first thing he heard when he awnser the call

"trevor! what the fuck!" was the first thing he heard when he awnser the call. he winced and brought his phone away from his ear for a moment, startled by the volume of her voice.

"hey dev, what's going on?" he casually asked, bringing his phone to his ear once again.

"you text my dad?!" devon screamed so loud trevor was sure she must've had steam coming out of her ears.

"oh" he said quietly, slumping down dejectedly.

"oh? what the fuck! how did that even happen?"

"we exchanged numbers one time i went to your house and we just kept talking" he confessed with a shrug, forgetting she couldn't see him.

for some reason, when trevor and david met they got along really well and they quickly found that they loved to gossip about quinn's and devon's relationship and david, like any concerned father who loved gossip, continuously asked trevor how quinn was treating his daughter, you know, the normal.

"do you not realize how weird that is?" she sighed, genuinely wondering what the fuck went through trevor's mind.

"not really, no" he hummed and devon could imagine him leaning back completely calm.

"why do you even text him still? and why do you tell him what i'm doing! snitch!" she acussed, remembering why she was mad again.

"first of all! rude! second of all, david and i are friends so shut the fuck up" he said, hearing devon start to protest before completely cutting her off "third of all! i'm not a complete snitch, i just saw how cute you two were on the vacation so i thought, why not share my thoughts with my very good friend david?"

"that's so weird! i don't know how i feel about it" she grumbled, closing her eyes in despair.

"good, you don't have to feel anything"

"literally kill yourself trevor, kill yourself so horrifically painfully"

"please stop, you're gonna make me cry" he mumbled quietly, devon rolled her eyes at his tone, knowing he was pretending.

"good, i might just expose you on instagram. remember that thing you told me not to tell anyone?" devon snickered.

"don't you dare" trev gasped with wide eyes.

"i might dare" she challenged.

"what do you want?"

"i'm not cruel so i won't tell you to stop talking to my dad but i want free food delivered to my apartment"

"okay, deal"

"for a month" she surmised, earning another gasp from trevor.

"what?!"