𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
like back home !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆like back home !

the days had flown by, quite literally. and before she knew it she was in a complete different city waiting for her ex-boyfriend to come pick her up and take her to his apartment, where she would be staying.

she walked to a nearby starbucks, ordering a coffee to try and gain some energy since she slept most of the flight.

quinn, however, was nervous as shit. like completely nervous. these weekend was gonna be packed with things, he had already planned it as most as he could. luke and jack were already waiting in his apartment and his parents were like two hours away.

as he parked outside the airport, quinn desperately tried to get rid of his nerves so he wouldn't screw up something, as he seemed to do so continuously.

he walked to the starbucks where she had told him she would be and it seemed like his eyes immediately moved to her, like a magnet would do. he saw her sitting on one of the little tables.

it seemed she too had a magnet of some sort cause as soon as quinn got close she looked up, a grin automatically overtaking her face upon noticing he was approaching. quinn swore he could die right there, in that moment.

"quinny!"

"devy!"

she stood up and hugged him hard, quinn's head taking it's usual position on top of her head as his arms squeezed her softly.

"i missed you so much" she whispered, keeping her arms around his waist but leaning apart to see his eyes.

"i missed you more, now come on. jack and luke are waiting for us"

the drive was peaceful. they just listened to music while the car got engulfed in comfortable silence, simply enjoying each other's presence. upon arriving, devon was surprised to see that his place looked a lot less sophisticated and fancy than she had imagined, it looked homey and cozy, and that was just from the outside.

quinn parked in the garage and grabbed her bags from the trunk, refusing to let her grab them. as he opened the door to the apartment, the unmistaken yells of his little brothers were immediately heard.

devon giggled, regretting it a second later but shaking it off before deciding she wanted to sneak up on the boys. quinn gave her a smile and softly closed the door behind them, watching with a grin as she tiptoed her way to the living room where his siblings were playing a video game.

"guess who" she softly said as she placed her hands over luke's eyes. at her voice, jack quickly looked behind him to see her standing right there with a grin on her face.