𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
suspicious behavior !

"guys i have zero ideas for youtube, please help me" jule groaned, face-planting on devon's bed

they had been back now for a couple days and the group had decided to hang out for once after everyone had had uncharacteristically busy schedules those couple of days. they were hanging out at devon's and julien's apartment, entering devon's room just as they had finished eating the chinese food they had ordered.

"go bother chase and carrington" devon mumbled, not really wanting to be in his video. julien just gave her the middle finger and ignored her.

"i have an idea! why don't you do that trend, the uh, the cooking thing" molly rambled, having the name on the tip of her tongue.

"oh yeah, where one person's blind the other can't hear and the other can't talk" devon hummed, looking thoughtful at the idea.

"wait, that's actually good. can you guys help me?" he asked, looking at the three girls infront of him.

at first, when devon and julien had moved to new york and he found out dev had befriended two girls who lived together, he was intimidated. suddenly feeling insecure being the only man on the group but as time passed and they grew more comfortable around each other, julien swore he would die protecting everyone one of them, even if they annoyed the shit out of him.

"i can't, i gotta get to work early today" molly regretfully said, sad at the fact that she wouldn't be there to witness something that was bound to go sideways for the group.

"sunny and i can help!" devon exclaimed, going to hug the mentioned girl.

"why are you involving me?" sunny groaned, immediately hugging her back.

"it's gonna be fun!"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it hadn't been fun. sunny and julien ganged up on her and made her be mute, something she hated the whole hour and a half they did the stupid video.

"i told you to put oil on the tray!" julien yelled over the blaring music playing on his headphones. he was just about able to make up what sunny was saying, taking a comically millenial pause before each response.

"i did but you weren't any help not giving me any directions!" sunny exclaimed as she pointed at julien's general direction angrily over devon who was in between them just staring ahead with a tired look on her eyes.

"i couldn't hear! you kept mumbling!" jule once again yelled, an offended look on his face.

"ugh, it's all your fault!"

after finally ending the video filled with torture, devon took the blindfold covering her mouth and started yelling at them both, julien for once thankful he hadn't stopped the recording.