𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
sick day !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆sick day !

devon loved vancouver. she loved the weather, the places, the scenery, the environment, the people.

her eyes slowly flickered open, closing them tightly again when the light from the window hurt her eyes. her grip on quinn's waist tightened, her body instinctively looking for the warmth quinn's body endlessly supplied.

his expression showed pure comfort as he breathed in and out evenly. devon lifted a hand to his jaw, caressing his stubble softly. he'd shaved a couple days ago and devon did not let him hear the end of it. she loved his beard.

quinn's mouth lifted up a bit, gently moving his face to kiss the palm of her hand but he made no move to open his eyes.

after a while though, devon decided to go and make breakfast after feeling the rumble of hunger on her stomach, weirdly making her smile in triumph. she managed to untangle herself from him without disturbing him, silently walking to the kitchen.

a couple minutes later, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist from behind making her smile in content. he rested his head on the crook of her neck, leaving soft kisses on her sensitive skin "come back to bed"

"i'm making breakfast" she smiled, motioning to the pan with the spatula on her hand. quinn's chest filled with happiness at the fact that she actually wanted to eat, not because he told her too, but because she wanted.

"what are you making?" he asked as he leaned his head on top of her head, tightening his grip on her waist.

"just some eggs and toast" dev shrugged.

"sounds perfect" he mumbled, moving his head to rest on her shoulder, his forehead resting against the side of her neck, making her flinch.

"jesus quinn. you're hot" she mumbled, looking at him briefly over her shoulder.

"thank you" he said sincerely, his mind too jumbled to make coherent thoughts.

"i mean, you're forehead is hot" she gently laughed, turning on his hold and lifting a hand to his forehead, the back of her hand making contact with his skin "are you feeling okay?"

"my head hurts a bit" he admitted, shrugging calmly even as his body begged him to go lay down. he was pretty sure he had the flu but he didn't want to worry dev, she always got overly preoccupied and as much as it is cute it wasn't a big deal to him.

"i think you have a fever. why don't you go rest and i'll take your food to bed?" she suggested, running her hands through his soft hair, getting a content sigh out of him.

"but i'm comfy here"

"baby..."

"i'm fine. just keep doing your thing, pretend i'm not here" he childishly said, turning her around and resuming his postition happily. being wrapped around devon was already making him feel better.