𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
ice rink !

quinn hadn't even opened his eyes yet and he already felt like throwing up

quinn hadn't even opened his eyes yet and he already felt like throwing up. the nerves he had accumulated throughout these two days with devon were about to overflow and it couldn't have been at a worst time.

their friends were still here, some leaving tonight, some leaving at midnight but that wasn't his biggest concern. his concern was the plans he had made for devon and him this afternoon, nerves starting to build up just because he didn't know what devon would say. he had planned for two weeks, everything to the last detail. he had never planned something this much, usually not bothered but with her it was different, she deserved everything in the world and if planning something as small as this would bring a smile to her face then he would do it.

he broke out of his thoughts when he felt devon start to stir in his arms, cuddling closer to his body for comfort as she tightened her arms around him.

"good morning" he whispered, brushing her hair gently in hapiness.

"i want to give you a kiss but i have morning breath" she mumbled sleepily, quinn barley able to make the words out.

he chuckled softly, looking down at her adoringly "i don't care"

"stop, no. give me a few seconds then i'll go brush my teeth"

"what if i kiss you right now?"

"stop! let me brush my teeth" she laughed, quickly standing up and skipping to his bathroom, grabbing her toothbrush and brushing her teeth as fast as she could. quinn laughed loudly at her excitement as he too stood up, walking to the bathroom to do the same thing.

after they were both done, quinn quickly slid his arms around her and kissed her softly, their teeth clashing since their smiles were so big.

"i hate men" devon suddenly said as she leaned away, putting her hands on his bare chest as she looked up at him.

quinn chuckled gently, confused at her statement "why?"

"cause you guys can walk around without a shirt but if i do it it's wrong" she frowned, looking actually bothered by that fact.

"i wouldn't mind if you did it" he smirked cheekily, bringing her closer to him as he started kissing her jaw.

"literally shut up" she exclaimed, laughing once quinn hauled her up and quite literally threw her in the bed, climbing on top of her and putting his arms by the side of her head to keep himself up while still kissing her.

unfortunately, in a house full of people, they were unlikely to have alone time so it was actually no surprise for them that they were interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"we're knocking! we're knocking loud! please stop doing things before we walk in!" trevor exclaimed loudly, his knocks not stopping.

quinn sighed loudly, falling on top of her before rolling off as devon yelled at them to come in.