𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
pause & rewind !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 pause & rewind !

NEW IMESSAGE
FROM 'DEV<3'

today at 4:07 AM

dev<3
hi
just wanted to
let u know i
just got home

quinny
good
now go to sleep

dev<3
why r u awake????
you werent supposed to answer!!

quinny
dont care
go to sleep

dev<3
you go to sleep

quinny
until you go to sleep

dev<3
then we should both go to sleep

quinny
yeah we should

dev<3
call?

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

after a fun morning consisting of waking up to see quinn looking at her through the facetime call creepily, making fun of him for it, hanging up after way too long and finally getting ready, she was now at the store, taking care of a busy day happily.

she loved busy days, it meant she could talk to a lot of people without the fear of accidentally embarrassing herself because she would probably never see them again. she loved to hear about the different things people liked, sometimes guessing a person's favorite artist or author and feeling great about herself when she was right.

her lunch break was getting nearer and jule and sunny, molly was stuck at work, had insisted on coming over to eat.

devon was not excited about that. of course she missed them, it had been a couple days without seeing them, but she knew, without a doubt, that they were coming to interrogate her and she was scared of their reaction.

it seemed as if she had manifested them because as soon as she gave the receipt to a client they came through the front doors, holding bags of food.

"honey, i'm back!" sunny yelled as she walked in, with a big grin in her face.

"oh, darling! how glad i am to see you!" devon exclaimed dramatically, stepping out from the counter to greet them halfway.

"cut it off, that's so embarrassing" julien grumbled, genuinely looking embarrassed which just excited the girls more.

"forgive me dear, it's just i missed my sweet pie too much!" sunny exclaimed loudly, giving jule the bag she was holding and hugging devon, leaving kisses all along her face.

"i have to agree with you pumpkin, these days without you were excruciating" devon sighed as if she felt really bad, thanking her poetry classes in high school internally.