𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
annoying plane rides !

"can i come in?!" trevor yelled as he loudly knocked on quinn's door

"can i come in?!" trevor yelled as he loudly knocked on quinn's door. it was almost midnight but he wanted to talk with devon. he knew the couple was awake, he could vaguely hear their voices after he, very hesitantly, put his ear on the door to see if he could hear them.

sunny, jamie, cole and alex had left earlier tonight and since they did he'd been feeing a weird vibe from molly, call him exaggerated but he was worried.

"come in!" he heard devon say so he quickly opened the door and casually sauntered in, immediately catching sight of the couple laying comfortably on the bed watching a movie.

"what's up?" devon asked with a smile as he walked towards her side of the bed, her and quinn moving to make space for him. 

"i wanted to talk to you about something" trevor said nervously, looking up at the ceiling.

devon looked up at quinn with a concerned frown. he squeezed her arm and silently stood up, prompting devon to turn to trevor again "is everything okay?"

"yeah, yeah. just need advice, i think" trevor mumbled distractedly.

"i'm gonna go bother jack" quinn said softly, understanding that the two needed time alone. devon smiled at him gratefully and watched as he grabbed a sweatshirt and left the room, engulfing devon and trevor in silence as he tried to get his thoughts in order.

"you okay z?"

"yeah, i'm just a little confused with molly" he admitted, briefly looking at her.

"what do you mean?" she asked, sitting up and leaning her back on the headboard.

"well, we were really good back in the lake house and we started talking a lot after and we've been good but she's kinda distant lately" he said timidly, him too sitting up and bringing his legs to his chest, looking the most vulnerable devon had seen him in a long time.

"in what way?"

"you know how i'm a really touchy person and she knows that too and she never complained about it but she won't even sit close to me and when we talk she's kinda cold" he frowned, leaning his head on his knees "i don't know if i did something wrong, i asked her and she said everything is fine but that doesn't explain anything, it's just weird" he sighed frustratedly, sighing at the feeling of devon's hand rubbing his back comfortedly.

"it is, she's usually very straightforward with things" she sighed sympathetically. honestly out of all people, she never thought molly would be like that. she knew she had bad history with relationships, who didn't at this point, but it was still weird coming from her "look, don't worry. i agree that it's kinda weird but why don't you give her a little of space?"

"i can't do that" trevor denied immediately, surprising her as he sat up stiffly, looking at her in alarm.

"trev..."