𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
sweet dreams !

time was a funny thing and before they knew it, months had passed quickly, leaving behind the hell month they had underwent

dev was getting better, slowly, but better nevertheless.

quinn had been understanding through the whole ordeal, being there with her when she told her parents and being there with her when things got hard.

but she was better. that was the important thing.

the couple was currently in vancouver, getting ready for the wedding of one of quinn's teammates. devon was buzzing in excitement cause the groom and bride had personally invited her, even saying that quinn was the plus one, not her.

she was taking her time, comfortably sitting in the vanity quinn had bought for her in his house, doing her makeup calmly while quinn played some video game on the tv.

"does the eyeliner look good?" she questioned, turning around to look at the bed. quinn immediately paused his game, letting his character die as he crawled closer to her.

"it looks perfect, like you" he smiled, leaning closer to kiss her before sitting back, watching her fondly.

"stop looking at me" she laughed, covering her face with her hands in embarrassment "you should start getting ready"

"we still have time" he shrugged with a sly smile, contendly watching as she started doing her hair. he had no idea what she was doing but still, he was mesmerized.

"i hate that you literally just put a suit on and you're ready to go" she grumbled jokingly, turning to look at him briefly.

"okay, i'll go take a shower then. just for you"

"you weirdo" she laughed as he walked to his bathroom without bothering to close the door.

an hour later, they were ready to go.
devon had sat down on the bed to tie her heels, quinn entering the room in the exact moment and kneeling before her, tying them for her.

once he had done that, he grabbed her thighs softly, his one lone ring making contact with her skin on the leg the dress wasn't covering "we don't have time for that" devon said, interlocking her hands on the nape of his neck, his doe eyes making her go crazy just by looking at him.

"nobody will care if we get there late" he shrugged cooly, kneading her skin and looking up at her as innocently as he could. in his eyes, devon was the prettiest girl ever, no one could compare but seeing her in that dress and the way it hugged her body perfectly was driving him crazy.

"don't look at me like that. let's go, i don't wanna be late" she smiled, cupping his face gently and lifting it up to her level, opening her legs for him so he could fit in between them. he took the initiative and kissed her deeply, gently squeezing her thighs as he gripped them for support.