𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
leave us alone !

sleep had been difficult to achieve, but finally the pair of ex-lovers managed to fall asleep clutching into the other

quinn had woken up a while ago, just looking at her, keeping her hair out of her face carefully.

"stop looking at me" she whispered, not yet opening her eyes but feeling the weight of his stare.

"i can't" quinn said softly, not stopping his hand on her hair.

"i missed you" she smiled tenderly, opening her eyes slowly while raising her hand to his cheek.

"i missed you more devy, so much more" he assured, leaning into her more, if even possible.

"what happened to your face?" she inquired softly, running her thumb over the nasty bruise on his jaw that was easily covered by his beard but she still noticed.

"don't worry about it" he dismissed, moving his head to kiss the palm of her hand "do you wanna eat breakfast?" he asked quietly, looking into her eyes tenderly. devon nodded, prompting quinn to sit up and hold his hand out for her.

she took it and together the pair walked to the living room, clutching their hands tightly. julien and molly seemed to be making food on the kitchen, sunny was still asleep on the couch and the other guys were nowhere to be seen.

"hey, you're awake" molly smiled upon noticing the pair walk closer, going back to the pancakes she seemed to be doing.

"hi, this looks good mol" devon smiled, sitting on the stool in front of the counter separating them from molly. quinn decided to stay standing behind her, thankful that the stool was tall enough for him to wrap his arms around her torso and lean his head on top of hers, grabbing her hand once more and settling them on her stomach.

"well, thank you! did you sleep well?" molly asked, knowing the answer but wanting to ask either way. everyone in the apartment had heard her sobs until the late hours of the night but no one dared to complain, they were just thankful she was back.

"i did, yeah" dev smiled slightly, looking down at their conjoined hands.

"why don't you guys go wake up the boys? they're in your spare bedroom" molly prompted, pointing at the room with her spatula. julien had been too busy mixing the batter, and cheking the bacon he was doing to actually notice devon and quinn, his airpods didn't help either.

"yeah, no worries molly" quinn said, hauling devon up with him with a smile.

the pair walked in silence to the room, opening the door to find the three guys somehow all asleep on the bed but the best part was jack and trevor cuddling each other. it was enough to make devon burst out laughing.