𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
stories from the past !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻stories from the past !

TWITCH
juleyork is live!
dev is here! run!

"hello everyone. tonight i have something very exciting to share with you" jule greeted his stream as he sat on his desk chair with a suit on.

devon's camera appeared a second later, seemingly frozen in a gobsmacked expression "stop that fucking act. you are not polite"

"go crawl in a hole" jule grumbled, rolling his eyes before smiling dazzlingly at his camera.

"anyway! for anyone who doesn't know me i'm devon, julien's bestest friend in the whole wide world" devon smiled, leaning back on the headboard of her bed. she had not bothered to dress up, unlike julien, and she didn't feel like sitting on her desk so she opted to stay in bed.

"that's an exaggeration"

"and he begged me to come here and do a storytime on how we met. he wanted to get clout" she teased, making jule make a sound of disagreement.

"that's also an exaggeration"

"so, i'll tell you guys how me and julien met" she grinned, angling her laptop and leaning it on her thighs.

"i wanna say it!" julien clapped, leaning back on his chair as he prepared to tell the story he loved "i had just moved to michigan and six year old me decided to go outside, unfortunately. i saw this silly stupid looking girl in pigtails doing cartwheels outside so i went there and i told her i was better than her. she just smiled and nodded for me to try it, i ended up falling on my ass"

"best memory ever" she chuckled, remembering fondly how once julien had fallen he started crying so little devon had thrown herself gently on top of him and hugged him until he stopped crying. ever since then, they never left each other's side.

"she helped me up and she became obsessed with me and never left my side, even eighteen years later" he claimed, completely lying through his teeth.

"cute story but you got it wrong. you became obsessed with me and came by my house every single day"

"again, exaggerating" jule rolled his eyes, lazily reading through his chat in amusement.

"he's still obsessed by the way" she whispered jokingly, grabbing her phone when she saw it lit up with a notification.

"whatever. dev, chat is asking how we met the hughes'. this is my stream guys, it's supposed to be about me" he groaned as dev texted quinn, letting him know she was on a stream. he said he was already driving back home and that he would download twitch on his phone just to watch her.

"you're so self centered" she snorted, still typing on her phone. by the look on her face, jule could tell she was talking with quinn but he was feeling nice so he didn't point it out.