𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
trauma responses !

( tw! sort of panic attack. if u don't feel comfortable feel free to skip it and dm me for a summary. love u all<3 )

her birthday had passed abnormally fast, thank god, and the couple, plus jule, spent the whole day hanging out and watching movies, literally every girls dream

unfortunately quinn was leaving the same day devon could not skip training. she had a big presentation that she hadn't told anyone about coming up. so as much as she wanted to skip it to spend those few hours with her boyfriend, she couldn't. quinn understood, kinda, since he didn't know why she was adamant, but he insisted on going to pick her up when she was finished so they could go eat dinner and then take him to the airport.

as she landed perfectly on her two feet after tumbling, she took a deep breath and with a smile turned around, ready to go to the locker rooms and change.

"dev" she heard, prompting her to turn around and smile upon seeing quinn standing there with keys in hand.

"quinn! you're early"

"you're late" he chuckled, kissing her cheek.

"oh, i'm sorry. just let me go grab my bag" devon chuckled, pointing back to the locker room. quinn smiled and nodded as she quickly kissed him on the cheek and sprint away.

the atmosphere seemed eerie, for some unknown reason. she supposed it was just a quiet day but she was deeply mistaken.

just as she stepped out from the room she heard a loud noise, something mimicking a firework. she furrowed her brows, standing completely still.

suddenly three more shots were heard loudly across the building, followed by screams. she jumped in her place with wide eyes, only then realizing they were gunshots.

people started to run, everyone trying to find a place to hide but she was frozen, she couldn't move. suddenly, someone grabbed her completely freaking her out, she desperately tried to break free until she realized it was quinn who was in front of her.

"devon. dev!" she heard him say. at her unresponsive form he placed his hands over her cheeks "dev, we have to hide" he said, quickly wrapping his arms around her and rushing them to the locker rooms, hiding somewhere between the wall and the lockers.

quinn brought them to the floor, devon unknowingly leaning on his chest as she hugged her legs to her chest. quinn quickly wrapped his arms and legs around her as best as he could, trying to protect her however he could.

he knew the shooting was outside, since he was at the entrance when it started, but nothing could guarantee that crazy people like them wouldn't hesitate to enter the first building they saw, that being the gym.