𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
we're back !

"so, we're finally alone" quinn mused, slowly walking into the apartment while dragging devon behind him by the hand

julien, refusing to be alone with them to avoid hearing things he might get traumatized by, had went to sunny's and molly's apartment until quinn left.

"hm, what are you gonna do about that captain?" she said lowly, walking closer to him and resting her hands on his chest.

"might drag it out, i don't know" quinn shrugged, wrapping his arms around her.

"you won't last" she laughed, looking up at him with sparkling eyes.

they only had the night for themselves before quinn had to go. they were going to use their time left together wisely.

"wanna bet?" quinn cheekily asked, walking them backwards until his hips touched the back of the couch.

"i say you won't last two hours" she claimed, lifting her hands to the back of his head to play with his hair.

"i say i can last till night" he confidently said, silently asking with his eyes as he moved his hand lower, if it was okay. when she didn't move away, he comfortably placed his hand over her ass, making devon bite her lip.

"if i win, i get to do whatever i want with you" she whispered, moving her hand from his hair to his beard, rubbing his jaw softly. his beard actually drove her crazy.

"if i win, i get the same thing" he commented, squeezing her ass making her breathe out.

"wanna seal it with a kiss?" she cheekily asked, wrapping her arms around his neck. instead of saying it out loud, quinn brought her closer and dipped his head, clashing their lips together.

the kiss quickly became heated, both of them clinging to each other desperately. just when quinn got comfortable and thought this was gonna be the easiest bet ever, devon pulled away slowly, keeping his bottom lip between her teeth, biting into it softly before letting it go and walking away.

quinn groaned loudly, still leaning against the couch and breathing heavily.

maybe he wasn't gonna win after all.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the day had been exhausting for quinn. his plan had completely backfired and the one getting repeatedly high and dry was him.

it was obvious devon was enjoying this a lot and quinn was regretting ever doing the bet, he felt like he might explode.

they were in the comfort of her room, watching something in the tv quinn couldn't focus on, her touch too distracting.

she had her hand on his lower stomach under his shirt and everytime her hand would get lower his breath would hitch, giving her the reaction she was looking for which prompted her to return her hand higher, just teasing.