𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
emptiness all around !

"jack, you gotta tell me what happened earlier" luke exclaimed as he entered the living room where jack was

"what?" jack asked boredly, half-watching an old hockey game playing on the tv.

luke walked to him, nudging his legs off the couch and sitting in their place instead, looking at his brother expectantly "devon?"

jack immediately sat up, looking as if someone had injected life back into him "oh! luke, it was the most amazing experience of my life" he breathed out.

"go on"

"he was a second away from ripping his hair out trying to remember his and dev's account password" jack explained, turning the tv volume down.

"the one that leaked?" luke asked, leaning back on the couch.

"yeah. so he got in and he decided to put it on private" jack mused, smirking at luke.

"instead of deleting it?" luke asked surprised causing jack to jolt in his place.

"yes! finally. trevor didn't get it" jack muttered, frowning to himself.

"so what does this mean?" luke asked, with furrowed brows to match his brother's.

"no idea. i don't think even quinn knows" jack sighed, he too leaning back on the couch, both the younger hughes brothers looking at the ceiling, as if they had the weight of the world on their shoulders.

"yo, what's up?" quinn asked, entering the kitchen and pulling his brothers out of their daydream.

"uh, nothing" jack muttered, looking at the tv again.

"then why do you look like that?" quinn confusedly asked, leaning on the counter.

"like what?" the middle hughes asked, looking weirdly suspicious.

"like you're hiding something"

"we're not hiding anything" luke reassured, looking more calm than jack.

"you're hiding something" jack accused, looking at quinn with a pointed stare, noticing his foot tapping constantly.

"i'm not hiding anything" quinn insisted, avoiding his brothers stare.

"then why are you looking away?"

"okay, fine. i texted devon" quinn sighed, leaning both his arms on the counter and looking down at it with a deep breath.

"again!?" luke exclaimed with wide eyes, looking from quinn to jack repeatedly.

"well, she texted me" quinn shrugged, narrowing his eyes in thought.

"there's no way"

quinn walked to the couch, sitting in between his brothers and unlocking his phone, showing the conversation to his younger brothers.