𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
birthday girl !

"so, is this an impulsive decision or did you really, trully, thought about it?" sunny asked as she and devon climbed out of the uber, stopping in front of the tattoo place

"both? i don't know. i've always wanted a tattoo but i'm too indecisive. it's almost my birthday though so i thought this would be a perfect birthday gift for me" devon shrugged with a sheepish smile.

"let's hope you don't regret it" sunny muttered as she opened the door, letting devon enter before her.

"you're the worst"

sunny chuckled as she lead devon to the front desk. the girl sitting there quickly moved them to a table where devon nervously took a seat.

they were sitting there in silence for a couple of seconds until a tall, really build and intimidating guy walked in "hey guys, my name's mark. who wants the tattoo?"

"me?" devon said but it came out like a question.

"great. what's the idea?" the guy, mark, asked with a smile, sitting on the chair next to the table.

"uh, i wanted this phrase on my, uh" devon mumbled quietly as she showed the guy the tattoo on her phone.

"her underboob" sunny deadpanned as she stood leaning on the wall in front of devon with her arms crossed and an amused expression.

"yeah, there"

"sure, no problem, could you send it to me real quick?" mark smiled, giving her a card with his number and standing up, ready to walk out of the room before he suddenly turned around "do you feel comfortable with me doing the tattoo? or do you want me to bring the girl over there?" mark asked devon softly, pointing at his coworker.

"no! it's okay. i'm just nervous" devon assured, worried she might've offended him.

"don't worry, it'll be fun. i'll be right back" mark smiled, looking down at his phone as the photo came through.

"will you tell me what's your tattoo?" sunny asked, looking at devon intently.

"no"

"why!"

"it's a surprise!" devon laughed, completely ignoring sunny's rambles until mark came back with a stencil on his hand.

"so, uh?" he furrowed his brows, looking at devon expectantly.

"devon. dev"

"dev, is that okay?" mark questioned, making sure she was comfortable. devon nodded with a smile "well, dev, you're gonna lay down and i'm gonna ask you to lift up your shirt, take off your bra if you're wearing one"

devon nodded and nervously lifted the fabric up, thanking god that mark had looked away. she wasn't this nervous normally but she was scared of the pain and that upped her nervousness.