𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
devon yes !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿devon yes !

thanksgiving was usually boring for devon. she remembers when she was little her whole family would get together to make dinner and stuff but as she grew it stopped happening. it hadn't mattered to her, she still could see her family at christmas but this meant she was used to spending thanksgiving alone.

of course, trevor's friendsgiving was welcomed with open arms and she couldn't deny she was excited.

after making sure with her, quinn bought her tickets a day before everyone else was coming, knowing that once their friends all came they would hardly have time to themselves.

which is why she currently layed in his couch with his arms around her, watching a stupid rom com on the tv devon had insisted on putting.

quinn loved to have her in his arms. he loved the way she would cuddle back into him and play with his hands as they rested in her stomach or the way she would sometimes lift her head up and leave a lone sweet kiss on his jaw before resuming her position.

"what are you doing?" he hastily asked after a moment of silence, completely tensing up when she moved in her place.

"i'm trying to get comfortable" she mumbled, not putting a lot of attention at the fact that quinn had tensed completely. since she was trying to get comfortable in her place she had unknowingly pressed herself into his crotch, abruptly taking him out of his daydream.

quinn hummed and tried to relax once again but devon moved and pressed into him, again. quinn quietly hissed, keeping his hold around her waist tight.

"stop moving" he huskily whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine, freezing her into place.

devon tried to stay still, she really did, but she was in one of those moments where she just couldn't get comfortable. she attempted to move as little as she could, still not quite understanding why quinn asked her not to move but turns out, her attempt at moving slowly completely made things worse.

quinn was trying really hard to not act like a horny teenager but it was proving to be extremely hard. he couldn't get enough of her. which is why when her ass, again, pressed into him, he clenched his jaw and eyes at the same time, willing himself to stay calm and not embarrass himself.

unfortunately, that never seemed to work since he always managed to embarrass himself in some way with devon.

devon's eyes widened when she felt, him. quinn immediately moved his hands from her stomach to her hips, moving her away from him with flamed cheeks.

"i'm sorry" he mumbled quietly, shutting his eyes tightly as he firmly kept her hips away from him.

"sorry for what?" she cheekily asked, placing her hands over his as she tried to keep her smile minimal.