𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
i'm sorry !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻i'm sorry !

the clock was ticking and time was passing fast.

on any other circumstance, it wouldn't seem like much had passed but when a person was missing, every second counted.

the clock was about to go past twelve, signaling the start of another day, and there was still no sign of devon pierce.

quinn hughes had unwillingly fallen asleep on her bed, cuddling the teddy bear tightly to his chest. his face was still bloodied and a bruise was starting to form on his jaw. jack and luke, who had entered the room after quinn's breakdown, were asleep on the floor, leaning on the wall uncomfortably.

the people still in the living room were just the same. julien was still sitting emotionless, exhausted and guilty. he had never meant for anything to happen. he had never thought he would cause this. he didn't know what he would do if she didn't come back, she was his all, she was his sister. he was nothing without her.

it seemed the people most dependent on her had broke down, completely and utterly miserable without her.

quinn awoke suddenly, briskly sitting up without letting go of the teddy bear. he guiltily looked at his brothers, feeling the need to cry all over again at the reminder that they were here because she wasn't.

he shakily stood up with the bear on hand, walking out of the room to the living room, catching the attention of molly and julien who were still awake.

"hey"

"still nothing?" he croaked out, clearing his throat after.

"nothing"

"quinn, i'm sorry, i- i didn't mean for this to-" julien said, quickly getting interrupted by quinn.

"don't talk to me man. i get it but just, don't" quinn quietly said, not having the energy to fight anymore. julien nodded as a tear fell off his eye, harshly wiping it off as he looked down "i'm gonna go outside. i need air" quinn whispered, standing up and going to the front door without waiting for an answer.

just as he was about to open the door, someone else did, rendering him completely surprised. as he stood frozen on the door, the bear fell from his hands, knocking some random glass on the way. the loud noise of it shattering on the floor caused molly and julien to turn around immediately.

"i'm sorry" she sobbed quietly, her eyes completely red and cheeks wet from her never ending supply of tears.

instead of answering her, he took the half step he needed and crashed into her chest, cradling her head into his chest with his hand as she sobbed uncontrollably, him biting his lips to stop his tears but finding it useless.

"it's okay, you're here, you're with me" he shakily whispered, his voice sounding broken as he walked them backwards into the apartment. devon fell to her knees which caused quinn to go down with her, never once letting her go "where were you devy?"

"i just felt so bad. i needed to get away" she sobbed, clutching into him tightly, regret filling her veins "i went to some bar and i ended up in some party i don't know where" she recalled, not able to get her sentence out without sobs interrupting her.

neither of them had taken notice that jack and luke had come out of the room once they heard glass shattering, thinking maybe quinn and julien had fought again but instead were met by devon breaking apart in quinn's arms.

neither had they noticed that sunny and trevor had woken up, both of them, with julien and molly, breathing in relief at seeing her here.

"i don't even know how much i drank, or what it was i just took whatever they gave me"

"dev, hey, it's okay, you're safe"

"i'm so sorry for worrying you. i didn't even know how much time passed"

"stop apologizing dev, you're okay. you're safe" he reassured, cupping her face with his hands to make her look at him, make her see the truth and love hiding in his eyes.

she lifted her sight, seeing luke crying silently as he watched her, a broken whisper coming out of his mouth once he saw her stare directed at him.

she tried to stand up, being unable with her weak knees, prompting quinn to immediately stand up and help her up. she gingerly went to luke and jack, hugging them both tightly, still whispering sorry over and over again. she then moved to sunny and molly who both had tears in their eyes, doing the same to them and then repeating the process on trevor until finally she stood in front of julien.

"i'm sorry julien"

"why are you apologizing? it was my fault. i was really worried" he brokenly said, tears now falling freely. devon briefly hugged him, trying to comfort him but still hesitanting to.

she pushed him off gently after a couple of seconds, looking sheepishly at the large group in front of her "i'm really sorry, i'm gonna lay down. you guys can sleep here if you want" she whispered, trying to make herself smaller as she walked to her bedroom, closing the door softly behind her.

her bed was unmade, more so than before, but she didn't care too much of it, just falling down on it and closing her eyes as tears kept falling.

a quiet knock sounded, the door opening seconds after. she heard quiet steps coming closer to her until she felt the other side of the bed move.

softly, a hand touched her waist hesitantly, waiting for her reaction to know if it was okay to keep touching her. when she made no move, her body still moving from the sobs she was desperately trying to silence with her hands, quinn got closer, wrapping an arm around her and pressing her back into his chest, hoping his touch would bring her some comfort.

at his touch, devon grabbed at his arm desperately, clutching it to her in despair. quinn decided to turn her around, now able to wrap both his arms around her and held her into his chest, letting her cry into him. devon clutched his shirt in her hands, grabbing a fistful of the material, letting her sobs fall freely at his touch. the only thing he could do was whisper sweet nothings into her ear, letting her get it all out. letting her break down.

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱this is so bad

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
this is so bad