𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
disgusting privileges !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲disgusting privileges !

everyone was still annoying devon. it had been a day since devon had come back and everyone, everyone, was still at her apartment.

it was ridiculous, eight people in a three bedroom apartment. she didn't even know how jack and luke had multiple change of clothes, or how even trevor was still here.

but she decided she didn't care at the moment. she was with her family and that was all that mattered, and it seemed no one was going away anytime soon.

quinn and devon were at her bedroom, having decided to get away from the group at the living room and escaping to her safe haven. they were having a marathon of the hunger games saga, now at the second movie.

quinn was sat against the headboard, devon cuddled into his side, drawing shapes on his bare chest. for some reason he had taken his shirt off awhile ago, definitely not giving a shit if someone interrupted them. he was happy and he was comfortable, nothing was gonna ruin that.

"how soon, is soon?" devon asked out of nowhere, looking up at him without stopping her drawing. she hadn't been able to get that out of her head. did he actually wanted to get back with her? and why was she happy?

"that it'll happen soon" quinn mused, concentrating on the movie. he did not want to look down, he knew if he did he would not be able to keep his hands to himself.

"how soon?" she proded, still looking up at him.

"pretty soon" he only said, still avoiding her stare.

"can you stop saying soon?" she chuckled, stopping her movements on his chest and taking that hand to his face instead, tilting his head down.

"soon" he smirked, pinching her hip. it took a lot of self control to not lay his hand on her exposed stomach since her shirt had rolled up.

"i hate you" she laughed, cuddling closer.

"sure you do" he mumbled, kissing her temple softly as he rubbed her shoulder.

"you've been very touchy" she muttered, not looking away from him, kissing the bruise under his jaw softly "i like it"

"i know you do" he smirked, pulling her up slightly and perching her on his lap, her instinctively straddling his hips. he immediately started to kiss her jaw, her neck, everywhere but her lips.

"you know, anyone could walk in any moment. no one knows how to knock" she breathed out, as she threaded her fingers through his hair.

"mhm, don't care" he hummed, not stopping his attack as he kept his hands on her hips, occasionally squeezing her.

"give me a kiss" she moaned quietly, tilting his head up with her hands.

"as you wish" he smirked, immediately tilting his head to catch her lips with his.