𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
dating !

(theres a mature scene after the insta posts!! feel free to skip it)

they came back laughing, their laughs loud and contagious as they opened the door to quinn's house, not even noticing that the majority of their friends were in the living room

they came back laughing, their laughs loud and contagious as they opened the door to quinn's house, not even noticing that the majority of their friends were in the living room. they were laughing with each other like teenagers in love, too preoccupied with each other to notice the world around them.

"what's up with you two?" sunny asked when she saw them giggling, annoyingly in her opinion, narrowing her eyes at them.

"are you high?" jule smirked, looking in betweent the two.

"i'm his girlfriend!" devon exclaimed with a smile, quinn having the exact same expression as he repeated the statement.

"i'm her boyfriend!"

"what!" molly grinned, happy for the two of them and grateful that quinn had finally asked cause god knows devon with her stubborn ass never would have done it.

"ugh, finally"

"buckle up, we're about to get clingier quinn in our presence" jack laughed, for once actually happy for them instead of just teasing them. he was happy for his brother, he knew how much quinn loved devon and vice verse, so to see them together again was like being back in michigan.

"wait, i have to tell josh!" trevor exclaimed, taking his phone out of his pocket faster than devon had ever seen "wait! wait! alex! who won?" he asked, causing quinn and devon to frown, confused at what he was talking about.

"uh, three months right?" alex reassured, scrolling through his phone concentrated. he had been in charge of the bet since he hadn't actually bet on them, but he was happy to keep track of everything.

"what are you guys talking about?" quinn asked, looking in between everyone while exchanging looks with dev. everyone looked like they were waiting for news from an injured family member, with the somber look on their faces. if quinn and devon weren't so confused they would've laughed at their expressions.

"jack won!" alex laughed, looking the most flabbergasted everyone had ever seen him. jack jumped from the couch, jumping up and down in excitement while everyone gasped and yelled in disagreement.

"what?!"

"no fucking way!"

"guys i'm so glad you're dating! ugh i love you guys so much never change!" jack exclaimd as he came barreling into them, hugging them both.

"what?" quinn asked, looking in between everyone with wide eyes.

"you stupid bitch, you couldn't have asked like two months ago!" sunny yelled at quinn, actually looking angry. if it weren't for molly's nod of dismissal quinn would've thought sunny was gonna kill him.