𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
le jardin !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲le jardin !

NEW IMESSAGE
FROM 'WHORE HOUSE'

today at 2:51 PM

canucks fan
guys
do u wanna hang out today

pinterest girl
omg yessss

moony
where

sk8er boy
can we go to that french
cafe devy loves

canucks fan
le jardin?

sk8er boy
yeah that one

moony
sure

canucks fan
jule
can u come pick me up

sk8er boy
u can drive

canucks fan
but i dont wanna drive

sk8er boy
lazy ass

canucks fan
okay
see u guys there in an hour
💗💗💗

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

le jardin was a beautiful place. devon had found it when she first moved to new york and decided to explore. ever since then, she had dragged julien to come with her at least once every two weeks. and when they both met sunny and molly, they decided to take them there too. it was their spot.

currently, they were drinking their favorite drinks, talking about sunny's brand deals and molly's internship in a mental insitute.

"there's this patient there that weirdly reminds me of amy dunne" molly said, calmy taking a sip of her chai latte.

"your job literally is girl interrupted"

"all hail to queen amy dunne girlies!" devon exclaimed, earning a high five from sunny. devon briefly turned to look at julien, seeing him leaning on his hand deep in thought. since she was sitting beside him, she bumped her shoulder with his, giving him a smile which seemed to snap him out of it.

"i'm gonna interrupt you" julien blurted, sitting up straight.

"finally, you seemed too quiet" sunny teased, hiding her smirk at julien's glare with her cup.

"shut up. look i'm gonna beat around the bush and just ask. what's going on with quinn?" julien asked, turning his body to look at dev with the 'brotherly furrowed in concern brows' he only seemed to have for her.