𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
never lost it !

days had blurred into months and suddenly it was luke's birthday month, september

dev and quinn had been going steady, even if neither of them wanted to adress, whatever they had. friends and family were still teasing them and asking questions but quinn and dev were too absorbed in their bubble that now they didn't even care, they were just enjoying each other.

"dev, you're gonna faint if you don't sit up" quinn laughed from the other side of the phone, watching dev do a headstand on her bed. quinn knew she had durability, being a gymnast and whatnot, but she had been like that way too long.

"yeah, maybe you're right" she mumbled, carefully and slowly sitting upright, closing her eyes tightly when she felt a sudden wave of dizziness.

"you okay?" quinn softly asked, watching her carefully. it all started because they were on call and devon out of nowhere said that she could do a headstand for ten minutes without getting dizzy, it hadn't worked.

"yeah. you know what i should do? i should go to the local gym and practice, i don't like that i felt dizzy from that, that was nothing" devon grumbled. it was like a slap on the face. she used to be able to stay in a headstand for more than that time and don't feel a thing, she would just stand right back up and do something else so to see she couldn't do it anymore broke the gymnast part in her heart.

"dev, you haven't practiced in what? more than a year? of course certain things will get harder" quinn comforted, knowing by the frown on her face that she was beating herself up by something so small.

"that is ridiculous though! how did i get dizzy from that" she exclaimed, already going from place to place on her head to see were she could go to start training again.

"dev, if you want to practice, do it, but be careful and don't pressure yourself too much" quinn said, knowing how much dev pressured herself and how quickly it could become dangerous.

"i'll be fine plus i still have my flexibility which is one of the most hard things to get back but jokes on you, never lost it" she smiled cheekily at the camera, having no intention behind it but quinn somehow still managed to blush "anyway, i have to get to work quinny, i'll text you later, yeah?"

"please do. have a good day devy"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

devon loved her job, as unimportant and boring as other people saw it. she was surrounded by the things she loved, plus the pay wasn't too bad.

she worked in a bookstore that also had music records. it was heaven for her.

she was usually the only person there, unless the owners decided to visit but it was rare. the owners were a couple of really successful bussinesspeople and they really had no reason to have the store other than the fact that it held sentimental value to them. they really just had money to throw, one of the reasons why the pay was good.