Personal Plumber

WednesdayMay 1st7:45am

Wednesday
May 1st
7:45am

- I S A I A H -

Watching as she bends over picking up her clothes, I shake my head.

Too easy

Way too easy bruv.

After speaking with Calc I decide to give Kemika a call, after all she played her role well while I was locked up and made sure all the finances were in order and business revenue was increasing. The legal part, that is.

From she fawuud she nuh stop yap.

And me anuh the type fi disrespect a woman but me did tempted yuh fuck. Right now me have a headache my G.

She still stay good still, after so many years, ass firm, skin clean.

Mhmm

Tempted is an understatement , but my morals still the same. Don't mix business with pleasure.

Why her clothes are off though, regular thing. She see the killa and want a piece, and you can't blame her. You would think my time away would make me look less than, instead I came right back out looking fresher than ever, with a heighten intellect. Who wouldn't want to bag me.

Running my hand down my face, I shake my head with a half smirk. "Mika, you don't plan on changing? It's been years and you still trying"

Straightening her dress, she looks up through her half lidded eyes "never, I see what I want, one way or the other I'm gone get it, it's just a matter of time"

Stroking my beard I look at her " you a trip, I got something for you, give me a second let me go grab it"

Returning back with a stack, I hand it to her "what's this for?"

"Lets just say, that's a porting of your payment for staying loyal while I was gone, gotta few more brick for you but now that I'm out, I gotta double check everything myself to make sure you did right by me"

"You really don't have to beca....."

Cutting her off with only a straight face, she knows not to continue.

Grimmy

"Person detected at front door "

At the sound of the motion detector, I shift over to see who it was.

A smile present itself to my face.

*
*

 **