City of Love

📌 Remember to vote.

2 WEEKS LATER

June
Sunday 16th

- N A O M I -

I could get use to this

I could get use to this. The soft life the, princess treatment and the sense of security. I'll take this over passive aggression any day.

Big man a big man, boy a boy.

Mhmm

Listening to the sounds of silverware making contact with the plates, it fills the room.

Dinner in Paris.

This was once a dream, now look at me. Enjoying dinner with the view of the Eiffel Tower.

At the expense a such man, don't leave that out.

I mean, clearly.

Missing my munchkin though. But their time is six hours ahead of France so she must be sleep right now.

Thank god for Kay, she was able to babysit so I could take this time away. And I'm grateful cause last thing I need is Rome in my business.

Me seh, man ago loose a screw, yuh wait.

Which is wild, cause he be f*cking since the day we separated and I don't be caring. So why when it's my time to be up under someone else it'll blows a fuse?

Clearly you grip di grip is a prize weh him nuh wah share. A your fault m'luv.

Makes zero sense, cause I'm not his possession. Well not anymore atleast.

You figet seh yuh did have him in a yuh intersection the entire time yuh 'claim' unuh done. Yah give the man false hope fi months, what exactly did you expect of him.

Valid point.

At the sound of throat clearing, I meet the gaze of my date.

"Sorry did you say something?" I smile shyly.

"Asked if you're enjoying the view?" He repeats.

Watching as the waiter pours wine into my glass, when he steps away I answer "I'm loving it actually, feels somewhat surreal".

"Why'd you say that" he questions, clasping his hands to rest on the table.

Taking a sip of the wine I answer, "this has always been a dream of mine, never thought I'd experience it. Like this I must add".

"Glad I could make your dream come through".

Not responding, I turn to look at a couple lost in laughter.

'The City of Love' in deed. So evident it's hard not to take notice of it.

Seeing the waiter walking towards our table again, Kam ask "ready to order?"