Termination

Didn't proof read.

 - J A Y -

- J A Y -

Ducking to move out the way as she throws the vase at me. I look back at my now shattered balcony slide door.

Pulling on my sagging pants, I bring it up with one hand to rest on my waist.

Fuming with built up anger I storm over to her. She backs up into the bed. She falls back way into it.

I hover over her. Both hands dip into the bed at both side of her head. Looking up at me, fear is evident in her eyes. Now short winded, she gulps.

"Make yuh suh bl—tclaat tormenting...eh? Known long man a wull out from give you me backhand" I say through gritted teeth.

" 'Cause your nothing but a p—ssy" she claps back.

In an attempt of controlling my anger, I resist the urge to grab her by the throat.

Nah make 'cause a she me and di man go at it enuh. Already have bigger things fi handle right now.

"Get the f—ck up off me" she slaps at my chest.

With one hand I take both her hands in mines, halting her from hitting me again. Squirming under me as she screams, I let her go and stand.

Ago just continue pack up weh me fawud yah fah and cut. If me follow dah b yah mi guarantee a early death sentence.

Now me see why dem man deh nuh too f—ck wid them yankee gyal yah. Create a bunch ah unnecessary scenes fi no reason.

"Better yuh leave me place enuh Issa" I warn her.

"Not before you tell me where Naomi's at" stay accusing a nigga.

"Know wah good fi yuh, yuh low dat yere."

Walking back and forth from the closet to the bed, I continue to pack my duffle bag.

With the given intel on Ny's whereabouts, I decided to go with Kam to rescue her.

Man love out.

Naah man. Rate har highly. Cyah bare fi know seh a my bredda responsible fi har being in this situation and me nuh do nothing fi help.

Cyah deny it. Yuh every action shows it.

"You still didn't explain to me why her location history is showing that she was at your house Jayson."

Why woman always ask fi the truth when them know them cyah handle it?

Ignoring her question, I head down the stairs and into my kitchen. Pulling the deep freezer open, I take out the black suede wallabee. Inspecting them, my lips curl into a smile.