Queen in the deck

Next Day

Next Day

- N A O M I -

Shout outs to my baby daddy cause he did his thing. Well the event planner did, but still. Knowing I had no say regarding the turn out and it's a hit, he deserves an applause.

An E for effort.

The party is in motion and little minions are busy running around unsupervised and I'm over it already.

Sorry but too much pickney in a one place nuh safe. Headache and high blood pressure that inah one and me a young gyal as what moms would say.

Thank goodness Rome got his nanny to attend cause lord knows I'd be loosing my shit already.

Speaking of, I take notice of him walking towards the entrance, my eyes follow to the woman he greets and kissed on the cheek.

Oh.

She's pretty.

Why yuh lying.

Hush!

"Then a dat him guh pick up?" I return my focus back to Kay.

"Limit Kay." I whisper yell.

"I'm just saying, she look f*ck out."

My mouth opens wide at her remarks, no words leaving them.

"..."

"Lock yuh mouth, yuh gwaan like yuh too nice fi class a gyal. Look pon har and tell me if yuh woulda wife it" using her mouth to point at 'her', she takes a sip of her drink.

"What's this, like your third drink since you got here?" I ask.

"Stop neglect the topic at hand nuh."

"Kay me honestly do not care, that's a Rome problem not mine." I tell her.

Not getting a response, her eyes focused behind me. I turn to look at what she's gazing at only for Rome and I eyes to make four.

"Wah a Rome problem now?" He asked, suggesting that he over heard the conversation.

Kay clears her throat, gets up and walks off, leaving me with him.

Dislike dah gyal deh enuh. Watch how she lef me fi defend me self though god.

Taking a seat at the chair Kay was in, his eyes meets mine, "You and Kay ova yah a chat seh?"

Braking the stare, I look over at his girlfriend sitting by herself, focused on her phone.

"Why yuh lef yuh woman alone and come over yah?" I questioned, eyes still on her.

"Come make yuh know she deh bout since yuh did wah meet wid har."

Pulling back, I give him a once over with knitted eyebrows "Fi once yuh nah give me a hard time, mi skeptical."