All or Nothing

📍 Happy reading.

Continue

- I S A I A H -

- I S A I A H -

Swiftly jerking her body, I tighten my grip on her arms "know how hard mi a try nuh fi loose it ah deal wid yuh certain way. F—ck wrong wid yuh?"

With tears now streaming down her face, she uses the back of her hand to wipe it. Sniffling, she starts prying my hands from her arms.

"Let mi guh nuh" She screams out.

Wrong move.

Know better. That's the last thing to do in this moment. As it might escalate to something I refuse to letting it get to.

Holding her with both hands, she starts slapping at my chest.

Jah jah, lick dem a connect yuh f—ck.

"Yow relax" I jerk her again.

Not listening to my demand, her screams becoming louder. Each time her hands connect with my body, the sound echos throughout the room.

"Wah kinda thing that yah think fi do Naomi, how yuh fi wah kill me yute" like she a lose har screw cause how we fi create a child and she wah get rid a it.

Halting her attempts of harming me she retort "My body, yuh cyah tell me wah fi do wid it".

Finally seeming to be defeated, she release her entire body weight in my hands. Not letting her fall, I hold her up.

Her face messy with tear stains, her nose red and eyes swollen.

If you're wondering how we got here.

Here's how.

⏮️

Earlier.

"Going forward, I no longer will be your neighbor and this might be the last time you'll be seeing me."

Looking down, she's fiddling with her fingers. An action she does ever so often when she's nervous.

Still know her so well even after a month.

And do.

Not one day past and I didn't think of her.

About us.

However, I needed to have complete tunnel vision in order to set some things in place. That way if she were to chose working it out, things would be in the right order as it should.

Besides that, she has some issue that needs to be resolved. The remarks she made in front her dad was enough for me to decide on stepping back and letting her do her thing. As much as it was hard being away from her with no contact, it was necessary.