Perfect Combination

📍 Happy reading babes 🫶🏽

Continue

- I S A I A H -

"Think I have the perfect plan to take her out and you don't have to lift a finger."

"Listening" is all I say, waiting to hear what she has up her sleeve.

"Introduce her to our bedroom and fuck her to death, literally" no emotions behind those words, she stare at me waiting for my response.

But just as before, confusion lick out me senses them.

She never fail to amaze me. Every f*cking day.

Where's this side of her coming from?

Just looking at her you wouldn't think she was a menace.

Might take the name from Calc and give her it, cause she's well f*cking calculated.

Right!

"I don't plan on sharing you with anyone and that include females, one that's a threat at that." Folding my arms I look at the night sky.

Taking a deep breath in, I hold it and close my eyes. Exhaling seconds after I open them. This is my way of settling my mind and allow clear thinking.

It's not a bad idea, but I had a different plan. One that doesn't involves her.

"She was after me, she had the audacity to come to my place of business, my daughter's birthday party and followed me while my daughter was also in the car. Like I said I'll go to war for mines and this is that" she interrupts my thinking process.

"Allow me to take care of it, don't want you to be involved in certain things."

"Too bad, I'm already f*cking involved" she's angry.

"Watch yuh tone." I advise her.

Heaving a sigh, she return to stand facing me. Wrapping her hands around my waist she gives me a gloomy look "please, it'll give me so much satisfaction".

Heaving a heavy sigh I say "run it by me how exactly you plan on executing it".

I might regret this later on, but for right now let's see what she's capable of.

Her mood shifts, she's now excited. Kissing me on the cheek she says "I'm gonna make you proud".

Jah.

Psychopath fi real.

Watching her get in the car, she looks at me with a raised eyebrow, nonverbally asking if I'm not coming.

I shake my head and walk around to the drivers door. Getting in I turn the engine on and look over at her.

Her eyes on her phone in hand, connecting it to CarPlay.