Torn Between Two

📍 Thanks for always choosing to tap in.

A Month Later

- N A O M I -

- N A O M I -

Hearing the door bell ring, I wipe my hands in my kitchen towel before making my way out and into the living room.

Reaching for the remote from the coffee table to pause the background music. I yell "one second " to whoever it was on the other side of the door.

Sauntering my way towards it, as always I look in the mirror to make certain I was looking appropriate.

Upon opening, confusion quickly became apparent at the unfamiliar figure that stood before me.

Reaching her hand out for a hand shake, I look at her still confused.

Recognizing my reaction, she drawback her hand "Sorry to bother you, I was given the address of your next door neighbor but after a few attempts I've realize no one's there."

Okay, and?

Looking back to point at his house she continues "do you happen to remember when's the last time you seen him."

"..."

Feeling dumbfound by the sudden mention of him, memories of our last encounter flashes through my mind.

Followed by the emotions I've manage to suppress in order to move on with my life.

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't miss him, because I do.

I miss his smile. His musky scent. The random compliments. The off guard forehead kisses. The wa...

The seggs. We miss the seggs.

Yea that too.

It's been a month since I've had my inside drilled to the point of begging for mercy. My rose and other toys cannot get me to the peak that he can and that in itself is frustrating.

And yah punish we cause a yuh pride.

Not quite. I've made the attempt plenty of times to reach out to him, but I always stop myself.

Scared of the conversation that's needed to be had, I simply choose to just let it be.

Waving her hand to get my attention, I look up at her when realization hit that I was staring at his house for quite a while.

"Hi yes...uhm" I adjust the hem of my shirt.

Taking another look in between the house and her, I think of what to tell her as the last time we've seen each other was not the best of encounter.

"I'm not quite sure, I think last week" I lied.

"Strange, I've been trying to reach him at  the number I had before but it seems to be connected to another persons line."