Secrets

Two months later

December
Tuesday 3rd

📍Portland // Jamaica

- N A O M I -

It's official! I've finally migrated back to my place of birth. Where my navel string was cut. Where most of my memorable moments were spent.

Jamaica!

It's been a month since we moved back and can you believe I haven't gotten settled yet.

With countless amount of things that needs to get done pertaining the business and the arrival of the new babe. This pregnancy makes all of it seem like a challenge.

Imani on the other hand has everything thing regarding her organize down to the Tee.

That's 'cause she's the main priority.

As always.

Interesting enough, C'yan lives here now and her presence comes in handy regarding Imani.

Rome insisted.

We still minding our business?

Yep.

So we're not going to address the elephant in the room?

According to Rome he purchased the house long before I decided on moving back. And he wants her nanny to be wherever she lives.

Okay, drinking imaginary water and minding my business.

"Mom when am I going to see dad?"

And just like every other time I tell her "very soon", but as almost always that's never enough of an answer.

With Brooklyn unfortunately losing the baby, Rome's bail was denied.

According to the judge, he has no business being free seeing as though he killed his unborn child and threaten the life of his expected girlfriend.

She never tell a lie.

It's a mixed feeling from my end. On one hand I'm relieved he's paying for the consequences, but on the other I wished Imani was able to see him. Atleast before he gets sentence so he himself could explain what will happen.

Now I'm stuck with her repetitive questions regarding his ware-about and no clue of how to respond.

Look how yuh warn him, now a you stuck with picking up the pieces.